Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Umm A Wile After You saved Mike Lol.

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 14 - Umm A Wile After You saved Mike Lol.

Chapter 14 - Umm A Wile After You saved Mike Lol.
Slowly your eyes flutter open, your back in your room again. You look to the window and see Hiei sound asleep. Next to you there is a chair with someone sleeping in it-it's Mike! You jump up (ignoring the sharp pain shooting through your stomach) and call his name. Mike jumped up, his eyes were blood-shot and it looked like he had been crying. You tackle him and he spins you in circles, "Mel thank god your alright!" he says. All the shouting had wakened Hiei up and he stood up by the window. As Mike put up back down you ask, "How long have I been out?" "Two solid weeks" Mike said, "You had lost so much blood everyone thought you weren't going to make it.. except Hiei and me." "Mike I'm so glad your safe." You say and hug him again. Mike smiled and said, "I'll go tell the others you’re alright. You look really tired, maybe you should sit down." and he walked out. You did feel a little dizzy so you sat on the edge of your bed and turned to look at Hiei. You searched his eyes for some sort of expression, but found none. "Hiei, thank you. You saved my life..if you hadn't killed Leon I doubt I would've been able to." To your surprise Hiei's eyes seemed to fill with tears. "You saved mine first." He said, and avoided looking you in the eyes. He stared at the ground and then said, "Why did you come back for me when I told you not to?" "You were in trouble I wasn't just gonna leave you when you needed help. If I had and something happened to you I doubt I could've lived with myself." you said. You got up and walked over to him. You stopped in front of him and made him look up at you. A single tear left his eye, "Hiei.." You whispered and hugged him. For a moment he hesitated, but then hugged you back and whispered in your ear, "I thought I had been too late, I thought we had lost you." As you let go of each other the rest of the gang piled into the room. Botan was crying hysterically and you were lost in a wave of hugs. You noticed Hiei had slipped out of the room when everyone else came in and wondered what he was thinking. "Geeze Mel way to waste two weeks of training time!" Yusuke joked. "Five weeks until the torment, think ya can still pull it off?" Kuwabara said. You got him in a headlock, "Of course I can! But can you?" Everyone started laughing and slowly left your room after saying goodnight. You walked with your brother back to Koenma's office and said your good-byes. Then Koenma sent him through a portal back to the Human World. As you walked back to your room you noticed the light was still on in the common room. You walked into the common room and saw Hiei sitting on the couch. He looked deep in thought; you didn't want to bother him so you turn to leave. "You don't need to go." He said. "Ok" you turned back around and sat on the couch too. "You think you'll be able to start training again tomorrow?" he asked. "Yea I think I'll be fine.,” you said and he smirked a little. "What are you smirking at?" you say. "You. I mean you wake up after two weeks and you already can't wait to get back to training." He said. You shrugged and for a while you two sat in silence. Finally Hiei spoke up, "While you were knocked out I was doing a lot of thinking. I felt so guilty because I doubted if I would've come back for you like you had for me..I actually doubt if anyone would've come back for me if it weren’t you. What you did means a lot to me." Then he fell silent again. You found that you couldn't think of anything to say. So you reached over and took his hand and you felt yourself blush. Hiei looked up at you and you could see him blushing as well. You held his hand for a while and then got up and headed for the door. Before you left you turned and said, "Goodnight Hiei. You should get some rest." When you got to your room you plopped down on your bed and fell asleep instantly. To everyone’s surprise you were the first one up and ready for practice that day. You made everyone waffles and then headed to the arena. After a few fight you realized everyone was being easy on you because they were afraid of hitting your stomach. You got fed up and left to go for a walk. In the forest you found a stump to sit on and relaxed a bit. While tracing your finger through the dirt you started whistling to yourself and then you began to sing. You had a beautiful voice but never liked singing in public. Half way through the song you had the feeling that you were being watched so you stopped singing and began to scan the treelike. A twig snapped and you saw a shadow sneaking away among the trees. You didn't bother going after whoever it was, instead you smiled to yourself and got up to continue your walk. Over the next few weeks training became more intense and you were back to your full strength and potential. Before anyone knew it there was only 6 days left before the torment and you were already leaving for the hotel that you would be staying at. You had also acquired two new friends, a girl with greenish hair and red eyes and another girl with brown hair and brown eyes. They were Yukina and Keiko, Hiei's sister and Yusuke's girlfriend. You arrived at your hotel room and everyone settled into their rooms. Six days until the torment begins...I’m sorry to leave you in suspense but I’m a busy girl lol. I need to call my bff and go to her house.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment