Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - 5 or 6 days befor the tournement.

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 16 - 5 or 6 days befor the tournement.

Chapter 16 - 5 or 6 days befor the tournement.
So everyone settled into theirs rooms and walked back out into the main room. There was two couches and a big TV. Everyone sat down on the couches. "So now what do we do?" Botan asked. "Anyone up for a movie?" Kuwabara responded. "Oh can we watch a scarey one? How about The Ring?" Yukina suggested. "Anything you say baby" Kuwabara grinned and put the movie in. At the end of the movie there was a clap of thunder and everyone looked at you. "What I didn't do it! It came here on its own." You said and walked over to the window. Sure enough storm clouds were making there way over to the hotel, you smiled to yourself. You alwaysed loved storms. "I just thought of something." Kurama said. "Mel do you remember when you fought Leon and when you got mad the wind started kicking up really bad?" He asked. "Geeze just when I started foregetting about that day you had to remind me! But yes I do remember." You say, a little aggrivated. "Well do you think it's possible that you have control over every type of storm not just thunder storms? I mean storms like hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, hail and snow..that kind of stuff." Kurama said. "Hm..I never thought about it. Its possible because I did flood the dock that night and your right about the wind. Maybe because we already knew about my power with lightning we all just assumed that was all I could do." you said thinking it over. Iwonder if Kurama is rite, you think to yourself. The hotel you were staying in was completely surrounded by woods except that the tourments fighting arena was only ten miles away. As the storm got closer you told everyone you were going out. You walked into the forest, but not far. Rain began to pour down all around you and lightning danced across the sky. You threw your hands skyward and got struck by lighting. "That tickles" You giggled as it slowly left your body. You concentrated had and the wind began to stir. The more you concentrated on it the fast it began whipping around until you had created a mini tornado then you let it go and the wind died down. You grinned from ear to ear *I guess Kurama was right* you thought and made your way back to the hotel. As you did a shadow disappeared in front of you. Again you just shook your head and continued on your way. Everyone turned to look at you and you noticed Hiei wasn't in the room. "You were right." you say and find yourself grinning again. "Awesome!" Yusuke exclaims and everyone congradulates you on your new discovery. "Five days before our first match and she's just discovering her powers now? Hn" Hiei had entered the room. You raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing. what did i do wrong you began to wonder. "Do you really think you can master all this power in the five days we have left to train?" Hiei asked. "I'm willing to give it a try." You said but his attitude was making you nervous and he could hear it in your voice. He said another obnoxious comment and you realized he was purposely pushing your buttons. You looked to the wind and it flew open. You reached your hands out and a strong gust of wind found its way into the room. You curved it around and thrusted Hiei into a wall. Then you sent it back outside and closed the window. Hiei got up and you looked him straight in the eyes, "Satisfied?" you asked and walked off into your room. Everyone starred after you, stunned. Then everyones attention turned to Hiei, "What the hell'd you do that for!" Yusuke yelled but Hiei ignored him and walked into his own room. You sat on your bed and listened to some music. Suddenly a voice entered your mind. *Yes I am* it said. For a moment you sat there confused, *Hiei?*, *Yes*, *You're a jerk*, *I know but I was just seeing if you really could control all that power*, *Glad your satisfied* you closed him out of your mind, he had managed to anger you a lot by doubting you..again. Five days of training and it was pretty clear that you had a strong grip on your powers. You worked twenty times harder then everyone else because Hiei made you feel as if you had to prove yourself to them. Everyone was impressed on how soon you were able to control your powers, even Hiei. Botan, Keiko and Yukina had really encouraged you too and it felt good to actually have real trustworthy friends like they were. (fast forwarding again) Suddenly it was the day before the torment began, the day before your teams first match. I think im ganna be sick you thought. But, as usuawall you wanted to sound brave so you said ''I cant wait!''. The moon was beginning to rise and you decided to go for a walk, you had a lot to think about. You thought about when you first met the team, your first mission, the second mission and your brother, your new abilities and finally..the tourment. You had to admit to yourself that you were a little nervous but you weren't going to let that stopped you. You walked for a long time, completely lost in thought and you wondered how everyone else felt about the tourment. Again you felt as if you were being watched and stopped walking, "I know you're there so why don't you just show yourself." You said calmly. You heard the soft thud of whoever it was jump down from the trees. You turned around....and I'm going to leave it at that!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment