Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - you turn around and....

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 17 - you turn around and....

Chapter 17 - you turn around and....
You turn around and there standing in a patch of moonlight is.. "Hiei?..You've been the one following me?" You ask and he nods. "But..why?" "I don't know..I don't understand why it is that I have to be with you..like when everyone thought you and Kurama had something going on I actually felt..sad." Hiei said. "Omg you heard the conversation between me and Kurama." You say, remebering the time the two of you went for a walk. "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spy on you. But when Kurama suggested that I liked you that's when I realized...he was right." Hiei...actually..likes..me? you think to youself. "It's funny how I thought I had total control over my emotions and how I thought that I could never truely be happy again, but then you came into my life." Hiei says and your gald it's dark because your majorly blushing. Now he broke eye contact and stood silently looking at the ground. You walked closer to him and made him look you in the eyes. As you lost yourself in his beautiful eyes he lost himself in yours. He put his hand on your cheek then moved it to the back of your neck. The other hand was in the middle of your back. You had one of your hands around his shoulders and the other on his cheek. For a while you two just stodd there then Hiei leaned in and kissed you passinately. His lips were so soft and warm as was his breath and you could feel his heart beating quickly and nervously. When the kiss broke off you kissed him back with an equal amount of passion. Your knees started to go weak and you thought that if he didn't have his arm around you, you would fall. Wow hes kissing me! you thought your heart beating fast. He picked you up bridle style and carried you back to your room. He laid you on your bed then got in bed besides you, "I love you Melody and I'm sorry it took this long to figure it out." He said. "I love you too my shadow." You said and he actually smiled. He put his arm around you and you rested your head and hand on his chest. Both of you fell asleep peacefully. The next morning you woke up saw Hiei looking at you, he was sitting up, but hadn't gotten out of bed. "I didn't want to wake you." He said and you smiled. Being with Hiei made you feel so safe. He waited as you got dressed in the bathroom, you were wearing a cotton black pair of pants and a dark green T-shirt that brought out your eyes very well. Then both of you walked out of your room, everyone else was already up and as you entered the kitchen they all looked at you in shock. "Did you guys have s..?" Kuwabara began to ask but you cut him off, "I'm 16 yrs old of course we didn't! perv" You said and turned bright pink. Hiei had ignored Kuwabara and sat in the window sill. Everyone ate and Botan, Yukina and Keiko went to get seats to watch the tourment, of course they wished everyone good luck before going. "You guys ready for this?" Yusuke asked and everyone said yes. You guys made your way to the tourment and waited in the locker room until the announcer had introduced both teams. You walked out of the locker room and into the stadium, it was filled with hundreds of demons all jeering at you and cheering wildly. The arena was circular like the one you used for training, both teams stood on opposite sides. I CANT DO THIS! you wanted to say but you stoped and said ''lets do this!''. A demon who had no hair, but small silver spikes coming from his head stepped up first. He had yellow eyes and fair skin, he was wearing an all grey outfit similar to Hiei's black one. A cold voice entered your head *This ones you and me love.* It said. Hiei was about to get into the ring but you put your hand out to block him. He looked at you confused, "I've got this one." You said, never taking your eyes off the demon. As you entered the ring the announcer said, "The first match will be Spike vs. Melody..the newest member of the Urameshi Team! Begin!" "Spike? How original." You said and took your stance. The first fight has begun...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment