Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - part ten

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 18 - part ten

Chapter 18 - part ten
For some time you guys sized each other up and did nothing but exchange kicks and punches. It wasn't long until Spike's voice entered your mind again and you both stood there as you listened. *Love what is it you will do after this torment? Return to the Human World where your own mother hates you or will you stay here?* "How do you know about my mother?" you asked out loud. "I know more about you then you could ever imagine because I am a psychic demon and I've been watching you." He said and you charged him, but he got out of the way. "I know about the dreams too." He said and you stopped dead in your tracks. "But how? I don't even talk about them to myself" you questioned. *Yes I know why you don't sleep, I know why you walk alone at night.* He was speaking in your mind again, *The dream that holds nothing but destruction and in your hands your holding someone, but you can't see their face all you know is that you love them and don't want to do it, but you do..you kill the person who's pleading for their life, the person who refuses to fight back...the person who loves you.* He looked over at Hiei, "NO!" you yell and drop to your knees. Your team mates are calling for you, but you ingnor their confused shouts. *For two months you've been having this dream, this dream of death, but you could never figure out who it is that you kill..now you know. What will you do now love? Will you stay with your friends here and risk the death of your beloved Hiei or will you run back to the Human World! If you don't go back then Hiei will die at your hands!* Now your eyes were glowing and your hands were glowing green (the color of your spirit energy..and eyes). The spirit energy wound up your arms and encircled your body and your hair stood in every direction as if you were under water. Suddenly the floor of the arena started flooding and you raised the water until it was over your's and Spike's heads. Then you raised the circular pool high into the air and waited until Spike began choking for air. It began to snow and you broke free from the water which had turned to ice and you let it come crashing down and break into millions of pieces. The wind was thrashing violently around the stadium and you walked over to your half-frozen opponent, he couldn't move. You took out your dagger and you were struck by lightning and it covered your whole body. "The only one dying at my hands is you!" you said and held the dagger to his heart. "Go ahead Melody, kill me. It only shows what a ruthless murderer you truely are. Kill me..it won't be the last time you take someones life!" He snareled at you. For a second you stayed how you were then you got up, "Start the ten count" you told the announcer and she did. "Ten! The winner of the first fight is Melody!"koto yelled. You jumped down from the arena and everyone ran over to congradulate you and to ask what the hell had happened. As they approached you let your shield of lightning regain more power and lightning was visibley dancing around you. The team stopped inches away from it, "Leave me alone." You said coldly and let the lightning send them a small shock so that they were launched a few feet away from you. You walked back inside the locker room and sat on a bench by yourself. Everyone else had also won their fights, even Kuwabara. "The winner of match one is Team Urameshi!" you heard the announcer say and walked back to your hotel with everyone, but you kept your shield up so they knew to leave you alone. When you reached the hotel you locked yourself in your room and put a lightning barrier around your door so no one could come it. "What the hell could've happened to her?" Yusuke asked and everyone looked concerned, especially Hiei. At night you let down your barrier and as soon as you did there was a knock on your door, you didn't say anything. Hesitantly Hiei opened the door and entered the room, "Next match is in two days." He told you. You were lying on your bed, starring blankly at the ceiling. He laid down next to you and put his arms around you, you didn't move at all. "Melody what happened?" He said softly. There was a long silence then you turned to look him in the eyes. "Will you promise to do me a favor?" you ask. "Of course, I'll do anything." He said. "There will come a time when I'll need you to do me a favor, you will know when that time comes and don't forget that you promised." You said and laid your head on his bare chest and fell asleep. Hiei watched you with concern and confussion but after awhile he fell asleep as well....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment