Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - part eleveen

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 19 - part eleveen

Chapter 19 - part eleveen
Ok so you fell asleep on Hiei again and after thinking about the promise for a bit he falls asleep too. As you're sleeping you find yourself locked in a dream. You're in a dark, damp cave-like place, the walls are made of stone and there are cells like in jails, it looks like there has been a fire. You're laying in the bottom of a cell with its door blown off and are starring at someone who is out of focus. You're heart beat quickens and you're telling them to get away. Whoever it is just stands there as you begin launching attacks, yet yelling for them to save themselves. Finally the person falls to the ground and comes into focus..it's Hiei, he looks you in the eye then dies. ''NOO''you said in your sleep. You wake up, startled, and realize tears are flowing from your eyes. The wetness from your tears on his chest makes Hiei wake up as well and he looks down at you. *I've never seen her cry before* He thinks to himself. "Melody?" He says hesitantly. You sit up on your elbows and wipe your eyes, "It was just a dream.", "Are you sure your alright?", "I love you Hiei, please don't ever forget that, I never want to hurt you." You say and kiss him gently on the lips. Then you hold him close and cry into his shoulder, he wraps his arms around. "It's ok..I love you too." You were up early the next morning and managed to climb out of bed without waking Hiei. You got dressed and walked out into the room with couches and a TV. You go over to Hiei's favorite window and it begins to rain, this time it is your fault that it's raining. You stood there for hours watching the rain fall lightly to the ground. People tried to talk to you, but you never paid attention..you just kept starring. Finally Hiei's voice enters your mind *Mel what's wrong? You know you can tell me*, *After the tourment I have to leave, I can't stay here any longer.* you said, you had come to the conclusion that you'd rather leave then risk hurting him. He tried to respond, but you cut the connection with him. You left the window and returned to your room. *One more day off, then we have the next match..I better pull myself together* you thought and fell into a dreamless sleep. You woke up and it was already dark outside. Another voice entered your head *Meet me in the forest at midnight* it said and whoever it was, was gone.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment