Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - part tweelve

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 20 - part tweelve

Chapter 20 - part tweelve
So midnight rolls around and you know everyone else is still up watching TV. You go to your window, open it and look down. "Damn, I hate heights." You mutter to yourself and jump to the nearby tree. "That was close." You say and climb down. You take out your dagger and head into the forest. Just when you had reached the forest Hiei had entered your room. He ran to your opened window just in time to see you dissappear amoung the trees, naturally he follows you. You walked around for ten minutes, "It would've been helpful to know where in the forest they wanted to meet." You mutter and nervously fidget with your dagger. "There you are love." You spin around ready to defend yourself. "Uhh..Spike?" you say once you recognize the demon you had fought at the first match. When he noticed your dagger his yellow eyes widened, "I'm not here to hurt you or anything, I already know that I'd lose and probably die." He says and you put the dagger back. "What do you want?" you ask. "Well I wanted to apologize about the match. The only reason I brought all that up was because I thought I could beat you..at least I got you to spare my life. But I've been waiting to fight you for a long time, ever since I heard of you. So I had started entering your dreams and sometimes thoughts and your reaccurring dream about..well you know..was what I usual saw. Either that or dreams of your old home." He said and you just starred at him blankly. "I know demons are supposed to be somewhat ruthless and not have feeling, but I actually grew to kind of like you love and I wanted to help you." "Have you made up your mind about what your going to do?" Spike asked. "Yes, after the tourment I'm going home..there's nothing else I can do." You said, sadly. For some reason you knew it was alright to trust Spike and you knew you weren't in danger telling him these things. "Have you told Hiei about the dream?", "No, I don't want to upset anyone..I really wish it didn't have to be this way." you sat down against a tree and Spike did the same. "The dream doesn't make sense though..I mean I'm pleading for him to get away, to save himself yet I ki..well you know.", "Perhaps it's not you who really does it..maybe your posessed or something." Spike suggests. "Maybe." you think about it for a bit and there seems to be a possibility that he's right. "I was hoping I could do more to help, but I fear I can't. I really think you should tell him though, maybe together you could stop it.", "Thank you." He smiles at you and leaves. Just then someone jumped down from the tree in front of you. A katana was pressed to your throat, "Tell me what?" Hiei says angerly. "Tell you why I was crying, but if you'd rather kill me first feel free!" you yell and grab the blade, cutting your hand and knock it out of his. You hand was cut deep in two spots and bleeding pretty bad. You ignored the pain as your hand felt like it was pulsing, you didn't even get up. Hiei looked at you in shock then sat down next to you. "Guess I have to tell you now." You say and begin explaining your dream and how the person you killed was always blurry, but last time you had the dream you were sleeping next to Hiei and the person came into focus and how you saw that it was him. You also explained what happened when you fought Spike. When you finished you looked into his eyes for the first time since you began to speak. Your eyes held no emotion, but in his you could see a mix or confusion, sadness and slight fear. "Now you know." You said and sighed. You looked at your hand which was still pouring blood. He took your hand and looked over the cuts, "I'm sorry" he said. "Don't be." You took your hand back and got up. You started walking away, "Mel!" You turn around and Hiei came besides you, "What are you going to do? You can't leave me." He said and you hugged him tightly. "I don't want to leave you, but I can't stay and risk your life." He hugged you closer, "We'll figure something out." He whispered and the two of you made your way back to the hotel. Hiei carried you back up through your window and got some bandages. He fixed up your hand and you sat closer to him so you could put your arms around him. You kissed him and he kissed you back, "I never want to hurt you." You said and kissed him again. "I know Mel, I know." He said, he picked you up and laid you down on your bed, "Get some rest." He said and left. You woke up late the next day, good thing you did,nt have a match that day. And went into the kitchen to make yourself something to eat. For a minute everyone turned to look at you, but then their attention returned to the TV. "Are we training today?" you ask. "Nah we figure if we're not ready for tomorrows match by now, we'll never be ready." Yusuke answered. "That's a nice way of thinking." You say and finish eating. "Where's Hiei?" You ask, noticing that he wasn't in the room. "Aww is Mel worried about her boyfriend?" Kuwabara teased and to everyones surprise Kurama smacked him in the back of the head. Everyone started cracking up, except you, you looked to Kurama for an answer and he walked over to you and began whispering. "He went for a walk through the forest..Mel I hope you don't mind that he told me about, well you know. I was surprised that he even told me, usually he keeps everything to himself. I guess he's pretty upset, but I promise no one else will find out." Kurama looked at you and you could see how concered he was. "Thank you Kurama." You gave him a small hug to ensure him that everything was alright then you went back into your room. Around ten pm Hiei came back and went into his room. You knocked on his door, but there was no answer. "Hiei?" Still no answer. You walked in and found him sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. Hesitantly you walk over to him, "You ok?", again he didn't answer. Now you were worried. You sat down on the floor next to his legs and put a hand on his knee. He took his hands from his face and looked down at you. Seeing the worry in your eyes he said, "I'm fine, I was just doing a lot of thinking that's all.", "You should get some sleep, our match is tomorrow and you look tired." you said and waited for him to get settled in bed before you headed for the door. "Wait" he said and you turned around, "I've heard you sing before, you have a beautiful voice, it's so comforting. Can you..sing for me?" He asked. You walk over and sit down at the side of his bed and he rolls over to look at you. You smiled and brushed a piece of hair gently from his face and started to sing, softly. "In the arms of the angel far away from here..." You sang Arms of an Angel by Sarah McLachlan, which is not the usual music you listen to, but you thought it was a beautiful song. As you came to the end of the song you realized Hiei was fast asleep. You kissed his forehead then went back to your room and fell into a dreamless sleep. You woke up early the next day and got dressed and ready for the days match. Once everyone was ready you headed to the stadium in silence. Well hope your ready for the upcoming match!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment