Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - part 13

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 21 - part 13

Chapter 21 - part 13
As you approach the stadium Yukina, Botan and Keiko leave to find their seats. "You ready for this guys?" Yusuke says and everyone says yes. You wait in the locker room until the announcer announces both teams and you walk out into the stadium. Kuwabara fights first and loses not long after the fight begins. Next up is Hiei and his fight is much more interesting, it seemed that he and his opponent were very well matched and a few times it looked as though Hiei would lose. In the end Hiei pulled off a victory and you all cheered him on. "Hn, this team is much stronger then the last." He said and stood by you and Kurama. The next fight was between the team leaders. It took awhile but Yusuke claimed another victory. The next fight was with Kurama and it lasted quite long. In the end, however, Kurama was thrown from the ring and was down for the ten count. "I'm sorry everyone." He said as he shuffled over to the rest of the gang. "Looks like these teams are now in a tie! The next fight will decide the winner of this match!" the announcer said. You jumped onto the arena and a girl the same age as you with purple eyes and long, purple hair jumped up to face you. "The fight is Melody vs. Skye. BEGIN!" Skye ran at you and you lost sight of her for a second. *Damn she's as fast as Hiei* you thought. Soon your eyes adjust to her speed and you were able to catch glimpes of her, but for the most part you had to rely on your hearing to tell where she was. You had been wrong, she was faster then Hiei! (if thats possible) You dodged her every attack and she dodged yours. The pattern in which both of you fought and defended turned into a sort of dance. "Geeze they're beautiful." Kuwabara said in awe, everyone silently agreed. No one had every realized how gracefully you could move. Then Skye scored a punch and you flew back a few feet. You regained composure and continued the pattern. Do i have to fight!? you thought. But, as usuawall you wanted to be brave. ''LETS DO THIS!''you yelled trying not to trembel. Without Skye noticing at first you began to flood the arena. You covered it with an inch of water and it began to snow. Skye stopped to look at the ground then back at you. "I hear things get ugly when you're mad." Skye said, "I'm not going to let you live long enough for that to happen!" She charged at you faster then before, but as she did the floor of the arena turned to ice and she slid right out of the arena and hit the wall. It stopped snowing, but you left the clouds to block the suns heat. You slid across the arena as if you had ice skates on to see what had happened to Skye. As dust cleared from where Skye had hit the wall you saw her standing and making her way back into the arena. She got up, slipped and fell on her butt. You smiled a little, "Well now this isn't fair, is it?" You raise your hands to the sky and the clouds disappeared. The sun began melting the ice and Skye was back on her feet. "You may be an honorable fighter, but either way I could destroy you. I may not be able to control storms like you, but I am a lightning demon!" She launched a huge bolt of lightning at you and you counter attacked with your own. "DUCK!" You heard Kurama yell and as both bolts of lightning met in the center of the arena there was a huge explosion. Pieces of the arena were hurled in every direction and there was a huge cloud of dust. It cleared a little and Yusuke took a head count of the team, everyone was alright, but you were no where in sight. As the rest of the dust cloud lifted everyone saw you and Skye still standing in the arena, breathing heavily. She charged you with both herself and another bolt of lightning, but you deflected her attacks. Everything she threw at you, you blocked and Skye starred at you wide-eyed. "What are you?" She said as you blocked another attack. "I am a half-demon who doesn't plan on losing this fight." You said calmly and she charged you again. This time you attacked with a blast of lightning and she was hurled to the ground. "8..9..10! Team Urameshi wins!" The announcer said. As you approached the team they all cheered you on and congradulated you. Yusuke lifted you onto his shoulders and carried you out of the stadium. ~Back at the hotel~ "Our next match is tomorrow so we better rest up." Yusuke says and everyone nods in agreement. As you all prepare to go to bed Hiei's voice enters your mind, *I'm really proud of you*, *And I am proud of you* you answer and went to bed. -Ok so the next quiz I'm going to fast forward things a bit because otherwise the tourment would take way too long and I already have something else in store for you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment