Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - part 14

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 23 - part 14

Chapter 23 - part 14
Remember I'm fast forwarding things) It's the last fight of the last match in the tourment, team captain vs. team captain. You already won your fight as did Hiei and Kurama. Once again Kuwabara lost and now it's Yusuke's turn. Although your team had already won enough fights to win the tourment both team captains still wanted to fight so Yusuke and the other captain came to the agreement that their fight would determine who won the match. The fight was lasting a really long time and there were a lot of times that made you jump or squeak. Things weren't looking to good for Yusuke and you were watching the fight from behind Kurama. You see Yusuke flying across the arena but as he does he fires his spirit gun. Right on target! The other team captain tries to recover, but falls back down. "..8..9..10! Yusuke wins the final fight and Team Urameshi wins the tourment!!!" The announcer says and the crowd goes wild! As Yusuke jumped down from the arena you ran over to him, "Yusuke you jerk don't ever scare us like that again!" You grinned and tackled him and he spun you around in circles. The rest of the team burst out laughing except for Hiei, he didn't look to happy that you were hugging Yusuke. When you all finished your mini celebration the announcer asked what it was you would all wish for. Everyone made their wishes and now it was your turn. You had been thinking about this really hard, but you still didn't quite know what to say. Everyone's eyes were on you, "I wish.." you began to say but you looked Hiei in the eye and stopped thinking, *can I really do this? can I really wish myself anyway and wish for them to forget me?* Hiei entered your mind *no Mel you can't, I need you here with me*, *you shouldn't read my thoughts* Hiei is holding your eyes with his and you find it impossible to look away. "I wish for..a new dagger." You heard Hiei and Kurama sigh. You said the first thing that came to your mind and your dagger had shattered in the last fight. As you all walked back to the hotel everyone was extremely happy, but you didn't say anything. Instead you examined your new dagger. The blade was 11 inches long and extremley sharp. The hilt was silver and the grip was black. Where the hilt formed a cross there was a silver, circular emblem that was divided into four quarters. Each quarter showed a different picture: a tornado, tidle wave, snow and lightning. You smiled as you traced your finger around the emblem, they had also promised that the blade was unbrakeable. Koenma, Yukina, Botan and Keiko were already at the hotel and had you dinner and decorated a little to celebrate the victory. Everyone was enjoying themselves except for you. Of course you were glad that you had won, but you knew you should've wished to leave at least for Hiei's sake. You ate in silence and then when everyone put in a movie and began to watch it you sat in a corner by yourself. The only two that noticed something was wrong was Hiei and Kurama and you wished they would stop glancing over at you. You got sick of being starred at and slipped into your room. At first you thought no one had noticed, but then you heard Hiei knock on the door. "Come in" you said, sounding a bit annoyed. You could instantly tell that Hiei was unhappy with you. "So that was it! You were just going to leave all of us and not even say a proper goodbye? What the hell were you thinking!?" He said, aggrivated. "Yes! That is it and I was only doing it to save your damn life!" You yelled back. Hiei's expression softened, but his yelling at you really upset you. "Why do you have to make things so difficult? Why must I love you!" you yelled and sank to the floor. Hiei walked over to you and put his hand on your shoulder, "Mel, I..", "You what Hiei? Your sorry, you want me to kill you!?" There was a long silence and Hiei had backed away from you a little. You looked up into his eyes and felt yours fill with tears, but you didn'y cry. You jumped up and hugged him close and he put his arms around you. "All I wanted to do was protect you." You whispered and burried your face in his shoulder. "I know Mel, I'm so sorry." You put your hand on his face and kissed him passinately. He looked at you a little shocked and you took his hand and led him back into the other room to finish watching the movie with the others.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment