Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - part 15

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 24 - part 15

Chapter 24 - part 15
-"I'm so glad Koenma gave us two weeks off." Yusuke says. "Yeah, but we already wasted the first week." you reply. "Did you NEED to point that out?" Kuwabara asks. You grinned, "Of course I did." You left and went for a walk around the forest to think. *Well so far, so good. At least I've only had that terrible dream once since we came back here. I wonder if Spike has seen anything since he is psychic.* (You and Spike had kept up your friendship since the tourment and were keeping each other informed about your dreams and whatnot.)"Your really seem to enjoy your time alone." Someone said behind you, you turned around, it was only Kurama. "I suppose I do." you said. "Why is that?" he asked and you thought about it a little. "I suppose it's because I'm just used to always being alone..for the majority of my life I have been." Seeing Kurama's concerned look you forced a smile and assured him that it was alright. "Have you had that dream lately?" He asked. "Only once since we have returned, but it still worries me. I keep hoping that it's just a dream, but it feels like it's much more then that." Kurama tried to comfort you and you both walked around the forest for the rest of the day. You talked about each others past and present, you talked about everything that there was to talk about and when the sun started to set you made your way back to the common room for dinner. Everyone else was already sitting and eating. Hiei glanced at you, but went back to eating. After dinner everyone played cards, except for Hiei of course. You walked over to him, "What's up?" you whispered, concerned. "Hn". You sighed, "If this is about me spending the day with Kurama he was just trying to cheer me up about the dream." You got up and went back to playing cards, you could feel Hiei starring at you but you didn't look up. *If he doesn't trust me by now I don't think he ever will* you thought to yourself and felt kind of defeated in a way. Hiei had listened in on this thought, but kept it to himself, he felt kind of guilty but couldn't explain why he always had to question you. You got sick of playing cards and went to your room. You were sitting on your bed starring at the wall when all of the sudden your window shattered and three guys in black cloaks came in through it. You screamed in surprise and heard the rest of the gang yelling and trying to make their way to your room. You tried to fight, but one guy had your wrists, the other had your ankles and the third was tying you up. A terrible wind kicked up in the room, but you couldn't fight while being tied up. Your door burst open and the gang piled in, but it was too late. You managed to make eye contact with Hiei, but your mouth was gagged. One of the men threw a smoke bomb and they dissappeared with you. Hiei ran to the window but you were no where in sight. "NOOO!" he screamed. It seemed like forever until you were ungagged and unblindfolded. You were in a stone dungeon and your wrists were chained to a wall, you were behind bars of a jail cell. *Oh no, no it can't be...my dream* you thought in panic. The room was lit with torches and there was a stone staircase. You heard a large door open and saw the shadow of a small women walk down the stairs. "Hello there Melody, my name is Sheiko." The women said as she stood in front of your cell. She was old and had long, straight grey hair that reached her waist. Her eyes were a dark blue, she was wearing a long grey cloak with the hood down and her back was slightly hunched over. "What do you want with me?" you demanded. You tried to use your powers to break free from the chains but found that you couldn't. "Ha, you won't be able to break those chains dear. I made them so that they confined your powers within you, in other words you will no longer be able to use your spirit energy." Sheiko laughed before continuing, "And what I want from you is your soul. I think you've failed to realize that with powers like yours you could use the weather to control the entire world. With your soul not only would I be unstoppable, but I could also have eternal youth..in case you haven't noticed I've grown rather old." She said. "I'll never let you take my soul you foul creature!" you yelled. "Temper, temper. Oh you will let me have your soul all in good time my dear, but before you do I see I need to crush that spirit of yours. These three men will help me with that and soon you will be nothing more then my puppet." Sheiko said and walked away, leaving you alone with the three men who were still wearing their cloaks and hoods. (you will never see there faces)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment