Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - part 16

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 25 - part 16

Chapter 25 - part 16
-At Koenmas-The gang rushed into Koenma's office. "Mel was kidnapped!" yelled Yusuke. "Maybe we can find her..." Koenma turned on a huge screen and started flipping through 'channels' until you came up on the screen in a dungeon chained to a wall. "Where is she?" Demanded Hiei. "I don't know.." Koenma said thoughtfully. "Then how is she on the screen?" Hiei demanded. "I supose whoever captured her wants us to see her." Koenma answered and Hiei threw his hands into the air with frustration. "Hiei please calm down, getting upset won't help her." Kurama said. For a full week they watched you on the screen and during that week they also tried to locate you. They watched as the three cloaked men whipped you, screamed foul things at you and beat you relentlessly. They also tried several times to force themselves on you and kissed you. But when they got too close you always found the energy to let some of your spirit energy escape and would blow them into the wall. The sound of you screaming in pain was constantly heard through out Koenma's office, but to everyones surprise you never cried. You were too stubborn to let the men think they had the better of you so you had refused to cry. But everyone noticed that you seemed to be losing hope and stopped trying to protect yourself from being beaten, you were completely emotionless. One day Sheiko came down, "So where are your friends now my dear? It's been a week and four days yet your still here. Admit no one cares about you, no ones here for you, you belong to me now!", "No! You're a liar!" you yelled even though you were barely able to keep your eyes open. "Teach this girl some manners! Soon the final step shall take place and her soul will be mine." Sheiko left and all three of the guys came over with whips and started hitting you in turns. As you screamed the yu yu gang turned away. "Damnit we need to find her!" yelled Hiei and he stormed out of the room, Kurama followed him. ''were are they..''you asked yourself.When Hiei and Kurama got outside Hiei turned to talk to Kurama. "The last thing I said to her before she was kidnapped was 'hn' and I know I hurt her feeling because I read her thoughts. If something happens to her I will never forgive myself!" He yelled. "Hiei, she knows you care for her and she is a strong girl, she can pull through this." Kurama said. Hiei nodded and Kurama left him alone. Just then Spike came out of the woods. "Hiei, thank god." He said. "What do you want?" Hiei asked, coldly. "I know where Mel is, I've seen it in a dream. She's on an island.." Spike said and he and Hiei walked off together, Spike told him your exact location. "Thank you so much!" Hiei said and was off at full speed to find you. As you were hopelessly being beaten you still had one comforting thought *at least Hiei is still safe* But now that he was coming for you how much longer will he still be safe?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment