Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - part 17

a story that i just made up...

Chapter 26 - part 17

Chapter 26 - part 17
(GUYS!! IM ALMOST DONE!!)

(It has been 3 days since Hiei left to find you.) Your stomach makes a loud noise and you give a small moan, *damn I'm hungry* you thought. Just then you heard a huge explosion and people yelling. You jolt your head upright and look nervously to the stairs. Theres another explosion and this ones right at your cell door. It blows off its hinges and the smoke begins to clear. "Hiei?", "I'm here Mel, don't worry I'll get you out of here." He says and comes to you with the keys to your chains. "No! No you have to get out of here. Its not safe, you need to escape!" you say in a panic. "I killed the three gaurds, we'll be fine." He said and undid the chains. "But Sheiko.." you began, but Hiei cut you off. "What that old hag? I'll take care of her." You opened your mouth to say something, but the room filled with a sudden laughter. YYH-In love with a shadow-part 17
Ok back to your point of view, sorry if this quiz is a little confusing! Oh and this quiz is more of a story then like seeing what you say, sorry about there not being lots of choices.
(It has been 3 days since Hiei left to find you.) Your stomach makes a loud noise and you give a small moan, *damn I'm hungry* you thought. Just then you heard a huge explosion and people yelling. You jolt your head upright and look nervously to the stairs. Theres another explosion and this ones right at your cell door. It blows off its hinges and the smoke begins to clear. "Hiei?", "I'm here Mel, don't worry I'll get you out of here." He says and comes to you with the keys to your chains. "No! No you have to get out of here. Its not safe, you need to escape!" you say in a panic. "I killed the three gaurds, we'll be fine." He said and undid the chains. "But Sheiko.." you began, but Hiei cut you off. "What that old hag? I'll take care of her." You opened your mouth to say something, but the room filled with a sudden laughter.(oh no..)Sheiko's voice filled the room though she was no where in sight. "It took you long enough to get here boy and now the final step in stealing her soul can be complete! Kill him my puppet!" She yelled and you screamed, Sheiko was taking control of your body and mind. "No!" you said and threw yourself to the floor. Your eyes turned the same dark blue as Sheiko's and Hiei looked at you in horror. "Run you fool!" you yelled to him, but Sheiko said "Run and I'll kill her. You don't want that now, do you?" Hiei didn't know what to do, "I won't leave you Melody." He said.You screamed and continued struggling with yourself, but Sheiko was winning. She forced you to launch yourself at Hiei and you tackled him to the ground, punching. Then she forced you to hit him with a bolt of lightning and he hit the wall full force. "Hiei no!" You screamed and threw yourself into another wall, trying to gain control of your body. You grabbed your dagger (yes it's still there) and looked like you were going to stab Hiei, his eyes widened in fear, but he refused to fight you. You raised the dagger to stab him then let out another scream. You dropped the dagger and fell to your knees. You looked into Hiei's eyes with eyes that didn't belong to you. "Do you remember when I asked if you would do me a favor and you promised you would?" You asked, and winced in pain. "Yes I do." Hiei said. "Well this is the time for you to do me that favor. Kill me, please just kill me before she makes me kill you and steals my soul." You pleaded. "I..I can't" said Hiei. "You promised!" You yelled, "Please! I can't hold her off much longer." You rolled on the ground, white hot pain shooting through your body. It began to rain in the dungeon and you hit Hiei with another powerful bolt of lightning. Your feet walked you over to him as he lied helplessly on the ground in pain and it surprised you that he had survived the attacks. You picked up your dagger again and pointed it straight at his heart, but you wouldn't let Sheiko make you kill him. Just then the dungeon door opened again and Sheiko walked down the stairs and stood next to you. "Kill him!" She screamed and threw a wave of her black spirit energy over you. The pain was unbareable, but you still held the dagger inches away from his heart. Puppet strings launched from Sheiko's fingers and tied themselves around your ankles and wrists. "KILL HIM!" You turned extremley pale and your hand began making its way to Hiei's chest. At the last possible second you let out a blood curtling scream, turned and pierced Sheiko's heart. Both of you fell to the floor, "No..this can't be..how..?" Sheiko stammered. "I'm not your puppet." You gasped and felt yourself slip away into darkness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment