Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - floop, doop, and poop

In this story, 2 worms get pooped out at once, and live.  But lots of other things happen before that to make it more ineresting!

Chapter 1 - floop, doop, and poop

Chapter 1 - floop, doop, and poop
Once there were two best friends. one of the best friends was a mushroom. The other, a duck. Those two were the two bestest friends in the whole wide world even though the mushroom couldnt talk. The duck didnt mind, he liked the mushroom for who he was. One day, the forest darkened, and a dark thing with claws swept over the mushrooms home, and the mushroom was gone for ever.
So even though the duck was sad, he knew he must move on. So one day a nice little worm was creeping along the pond grass, and the duck said. Will you be my new best friend? and the worm was speechless, and but then he found his words, and said, Sure so then the duck remembered and said, oh, I eat worms and the worm said. Then maybe we shouldnt be best friends. and that meant that they werent best friendssssss. So the duck realized this and said, Well, I only eat worms who arent my best friend. Which you are not.  So the duck ate the worm.
Once the worm reached the bottom of the ducks stomach, he meat another worm. Hi says I the other worm said. Um, hi. The new worm said. And they immediately became best friends.
Until the next day when the duck pooped out the two worms. But they were still friends because they were still alive.


The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment