Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just as Planned

What happens when Slade decides to take one of the Teen Titan's as his apprentice? Who will it be? This is my first fanfic! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Just as Planned

Chapter 1 - Just as Planned


The five Teen Titans were surrounding a man in orange and black. Raven was hovering in the air, shadows engulfing various objects around her. Between Robin's fingers were three small metal disks. Beside him was Starfire, her eyes and hands were glowing from her strange alien power. Beast Boy was currently in his cheetah form, pacing back and forth between Raven and Robin. Cyborg had his sonic cannon drawn, ready to fire at any minute.

“This ends now, Slade!” Robin yelled, “Titans, GO!” And with that he shot off into the air, throwing his disks along with a couple of green Starbolts.

The disk exploded causing Slade's vision to become blurry. The smoke lasted long enough for a couple of Starbolts to hit him in the chest. Raven launched the objects behind her into the smoke, hoping to hit the older villain.

Once the smoke cleared all that was visible were the items that Raven had thrown and the broken remains of Robin's metal disks. “We are successful?” Starfire wondered.

Suddenly an unharmed Slade shot from behind a building and kicked Robin in the stomach, causing him to slam into the ground and skid a little ways back. “Robin!” Starfire squealed.

Slade landed on the ground and chuckled as the Boy Wonder struggled to get to his feet, “It is a pity Robin. You have grown very weak, maybe it is because you have different things on your mind.” Slade launched himself from the ground, a large metal stick in his hand.

Starfire turned just in time to see the stick burst with lightening, “Robin!” Starfire took off and pushed Robin out of the way.

Slade rammed the stick into the orange skinned girl's back. The young Tamarian princess felt a terrible shock flow through her body and she then passed out.

“Star!” Cyborg yelled, a blue light shot from the end of his sonic cannon and headed for Slade.

The man quickly back flipped, dodging the laser. Beast Boy charged at Slade, he was now in rhino form. Slade quickly threw a few tiny metals balls at him. They exploded and reviled an unhurt Beast Boy, stuck in a pile of goop.

“Dude!” Beast Boy screamed, “This will take weeks to wash out of my hair!”

“Starfire, are you ok?” Robin nudged his alien friend.

“I am unharmed, friend Robin.” Starfire said weakly as she tried to sit up.

“Just stay here, Star. We got this one.” Robin told her.

“But I must help my friends!” Starfire nearly shouted.

As Starfire said this, Slade turned around and charge at the two teens. Robin grabbed Starfire and jumped off the pile of rumble before Slade was able to attack. Robin then sat the girl behind a parked car and went to help defeat the older man.

Why can I not help? I am not injured badly. Starfire thought to herself.



Finally after only a few minutes Slade retreated, saying that his work there was down. Robin rounded the car and held out a hand to Starfire. The orange skinned girl gratefully took it and he help her back to Titans Tower.


“Just as planned.” Slade chuckled as he watched the Boy Wonder carry his alien friend off to the tower.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Carmen_Takoshi on March 8, 2005, 9:13:19 AM

Carmen_Takoshi on
Carmen_TakoshiOkay, Katie, I had to force myself (and it was painful) to read this, because we're friends and friends read each other's stories, EVEN if I will boycott that show to eternity for replacing Beyblade on YTV. Anyway...I see a plot line in the distance! *points* Which is more than I can say for my fics. Heh, yeah. The action is well written, in my opinion. Overall, good work on the first chapter! I'm gonna go read the next one now! ^-^