Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Ok...this is my first yaoi/shonen ai fic...Please review....by the way the pairing is ReiXKai....And it is a songfic written to the song "I Promise You With Everything I Am" By the Backstreet Boys...I know...dorky...but I got the idea at a friends ho

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade or any part of it...Though I wish I did own Rei and Kai...I wub dem...^_^ and also I hold no rights to the song "I Promise You" It belongs to the Backstreet Boys. Anyway....on with the ficcy, BTW song lyrics are in Italics

I Promise You

By: Hikari_Kon

Chapter 1- Unknown Confessional

It's in the silences.

Rei sat in the hotel room he shared with Kai, alone. His orbs of deep amber glistening with crystal tears. His mind all muddled. His feelings for Kai confused him. What did Kai feel about him? Did her feel anything for him? When would he confess to Kai?

The words you never say.

Knowing Kai wouldn't be back for awhile. Knowing this, the kitten changed into a loose shirt and boxers, he took his hair out of it's wrap and put it up out of his face. He walked back out into the room and walked over to the window. His eyes now shining in the moonlight. He sat down on the window seat and curled up too look out over the roofs of buildings and houses below. He then got up, pulled the massive amounts of covers back, and climbed in. The kitten turned out the light and closed his eyes of deep golden amber and one single crystalline tear ran down his already tear stained face. He slowly dipped into slumber.


***
I see it in your eyes. It always starts the same way.
Kai walked into the room a few hours later. The light from the hallway flooded into the room reveiling the face of his koneko. He dragged a chair next to the bed and watched the kitten for a while. He softly stroked his raven locks and took in Rei's natural beauty. His flawless face and body. The way his hair cradled his face, and brushed his petal soft skin. The way the moonlight, coming in threw the windows, made his face glow with unbeleivable radiance.
It seems like everyone we know is breaking up.


"Does anybody ever stay in love anymore?" Kai asked quietly. He changed for bed and moved the chair back to it's original position. He walked to the other side of the med and curled back the covers and climbed in next to Rei and wrapped his strong slender arms around his kittens waist. His deep ruby eyes were on the face of his koibito. "I promise you, from the bottom of my heart. I will love you, til death do us part. I promise you, as a lover and a friend. I will love you like I never love again. With everything I am." He whispered in his koneko's ear. He buried his fasage in his koneko's thick raven hair and slowly fell into the abyss called sleep.

¤owari¤

HK: I know that was kinda short and it wasn't the whole fic...but there will be more! Trust me on that...Because more lyrics to the song means more chapters ^_^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

burnedgoldfinch on April 6, 2005, 8:29:03 AM

burnedgoldfinch on
burnedgoldfinchyay!! nifty job. Just asking, is he really a kitten or...? just asking. lol.

Blader_Mairiel on May 11, 2004, 6:38:21 AM

Blader_Mairiel on
Blader_MairielO.O That's suuuuuuu good ^_^