Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Untitled

Ok...this is my first yaoi/shonen ai fic...Please review....by the way the pairing is ReiXKai....And it is a songfic written to the song "I Promise You With Everything I Am" By the Backstreet Boys...I know...dorky...but I got the idea at a friends ho

Chapter 2 - Untitled

Chapter 2 - Untitled
Chapter 2- Swelling Devotion

Rei awoke in the morn, to the bright sunlight poring in through the window. He closed his amber eyes again, but they popped open as quickly as they were opened. He felt something hooked aroud his mid-section. He looked behind him to see none other than his deep crimson-eyed phoenix sleeping.

Kai stirred and awoke at Rei’s movement. Opening his eyes of deep ruby, he met the amber of Rei’s eyes. He saw the puzzled look in Rei’s eyes. ‘Damn!’ Kai thought to himself, ‘I was supposed to wake up before Rei!’

“Kai? Are you ok?” Rei’s sweet voice broke the silence.

“Um, yea...I’m fine.” Kai Finally croaked out. His nerves making his icy, cold voice take on a nervous tone. He quickly removed his arms from around the kitten’s waist and got out of bed and returned to the chair he had sat in the very night before, when he gave his secret away to Rei while he slept.

Rei sat up in bed and his amber orbs downcast. “Kai...There is something we have to talk about....” He said rubbing his hands nervously. Kai stood and walked over to the bed where Rei sat.

“What is it Rei? What the matter?” He asked, his voice now sounding warm and caring.

“Kai, I see you look at me, when you think I'm not aware, you're searching for clues, of just how deep my feelings are. How do you prove the sky is blue, the oceans wide? All I know is how I feel, when I look into your eyes. What I’m trying to say is...” He swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat. “I love you Kai...” He said not daring too look into Kai’s eyes, not wanting to see the look in them.

When these words reached Kai’s ears, Kai immediately felt elated and happy. Rei had felt the same way. Had he heard what Kai had said the previous night? No, the kitten was sound asleep. He might as well say it again to return Rei’s poetic words. “Rei...I promise you, from the bottom of my heart. I will love you, til death do us part. I promise you, as a lover and a friend. I will love you like I never love again. With everything I am.”

Rei’s head suddenly snapped up at his phoenix. Had Kai really said that or was this a dream. If it was he didn’t want to wake up from it ever. He looked down again at his lap. His hair tie coming undone his face was hidden by the shadow of his hair.

Kai could see Rei’s shoulder start to tremble. His eyes softened and his voice grew ever more loving. “Rei, why are you crying? I’m sorry if I upset you.” He said taking his neko into his arms and holding him tight against his chest fearing he had hurt Rei.

“I’m not upset Kai, I’m just so happy. You don’t know how long I’ve waited to say those words.” He said propping himself up into a sitting position on Kai’s lap. He leaned in close, laying a kiss on Kai’s lips, their faces hidden by a veil of silky raven hair.

‘There are no guarantees,’ Kai thought, [/i]‘That's what you always say to me, but,’[/i] “Late at night I feel the tremble in your touch, what I'm trying to say to you, I never said to anyone, I love you too Rei Kon.” He said gasping for breath, after they broke away, his forehead leaning on his kittens.

Once he had caught his breath and got his wits about him, Rei gave his sweet ruby eyed phoenix, his kind, gentle word back to him, filled with his own devotion. “I promise you, from the bottom of my heart, I will love you till death do us part, I do my darling, I promise you, I promise you as a lover and a friend, I will love you like I never love again.” He said placing another kiss on Kai’s lips.

Kai broke away and leaned his head on his koneko’s chest. He closed his eyes and listened to Rei’s heartbeat. “You're everything I am, With everything I am.” He said but his words slowly swallowed by Rei. He wrapped his strong slender arms around his waist, as Rei’s arms found their way around Kai’s neck.

¤Owari¤

HK: The end. That was my first yoai fic....whatcha think? Please review also I know I skipped a chorus but I had used it three times...Kinda silly I know but that would look kinda weird if I did again.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Maruul on June 12, 2005, 5:32:35 PM

Maruul on
MaruulPWETTY!!! but...the thing with them saying parts of the song...was kinda cheesy....but I still like it.

Moonshadow_2 on March 25, 2005, 1:07:32 PM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2Kawaii! Beautiful story!

Yunapix on August 20, 2004, 12:43:39 PM

Yunapix on
YunapixThats a beautiful story!

StrikeClaw on May 21, 2004, 6:19:32 AM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawthat was so sweet! I thought I was great! I loved it so!