Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Master's House: ((MH))

Yes, there is a necessity for it now, I have SO MANY Harras, Damons, Sophies, Canis’ Celestials, the list goes on, it is NOW TIME to sort them all out ONCE and for ALL.

Chapter 1 - Master's House: ((MH))

Chapter 1 - Master's House: ((MH))
This one I have stopped Rping as much with other people because it’s too hard to incorporate others into such a difficult plot. However, for the heck of it, I will include it anyway. This is from the RP Master's House which is someday going to be turned into a book when I can get around to writing it.

Harra:



Hair: Gray, with some washed-away grayish brown locks and strands still in there. Very long and very very tangled.
Eyes: Dark DARK brown, they do not sparkle. EVER.
Skin: So pale it has lost almost all of it’s colour, well, it kind of has, Harra’s pretty much gray skinned.
Age: Fifteen
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 130, but it’s hard to tell because of the corsets she’s always wearing.
Personality: Harra is torn, in a word, always caught between what her damaged conscious is telling her to do, and her Master’s orders. Because of this she is prone to mood swings and comes off quite confusing. One moment she might be calm and rational, the next completely crazed over one thing or another.
History: I’m going to make this short as I can, Harra was raised by Sophie and Damon Arial in an unhappy house until she was ten in which on their family’s vacation, she was snatched from the hotel room and taken to Vadim, learning under him and pretty much serving the man for all eternity. She gets a happy ending towards the end of the novel, but that doesn’t matter.

Sophie:



Hair: Beach blonde, sort of curly, down to her mid-shoulders.
Eyes: Bright spanking sky blue, always sparkly, that sort of thing.
Skin: Fair, not pale, but fair.
Age: Forty-nine
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 110
Personality: Think Valley Girl, ‘nuff said
History: Sophie, surprisingly, grew up in the same general area Vadim went to, same school, and her best friend dated the man, she is the lethal connection between Vadim and Harra in the first place.

Damon:



Hair: Dark brown, somewhat messy, not the longest, but not necessarily short.
Eyes: Also dark brown
Skin: Tannish
Age: Fifty-one
Height: 5’11
Weight: 155
Personality: Damon is very laid back, easy-going, and never seems to object to anything Sophie does.
History: Not important/I have NO clue.

Jake Marshall
 

 
Hair: Black, sort of short and spiky with red tips. Mostly straight.
Eyes: Bright, piercing green.
Skin: Healthy tan
Age: 25
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Personality: Jake is a jerk, he peppers his speech with swear words and has no class. However, if someone gets under his skin ((charms him)), he is a real sweetheart to them and only them.
History: Jake was a criminal since his friend died when he was twelve. His first crime was killing someone in a gangfight. Ever since he's done every crime thinkable, most notorious for murder, rape, thievery, and dealing drugs.


* Be warned, I own all of these characters, and pictures will be up whenever I can find any that remotely fit, or if someone draws them for me, because my drawing is HORRIBLE.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment