Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hard Knocks: ((HK))

Yes, there is a necessity for it now, I have SO MANY Harras, Damons, Sophies, Canis’ Celestials, the list goes on, it is NOW TIME to sort them all out ONCE and for ALL.

Chapter 2 - Hard Knocks: ((HK))

Chapter 2 - Hard Knocks: ((HK))
How I came up with this Harra is BEYOND me, I needed a security character for Kristen’s Café and this little nightmare sprung up from it, I love her though.

Harra:


((Before)) ((Security)) ((Formal)) ((VERY Formal))
Hair: Surprisingly slightly long, down to about her shoulders, tied back half of the time. Same dark brown, usually covered by a hat.
Eyes: Dark brown, normally glaring or staring forward. HK!Harra is the queen of staring.
Skin: Normal, fair, really, but she looks healthy.
Age: Fifteen
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 135 lbs.
Personality: Sharp as a tack and as by-the-book as they get. Harra follows every rule precisely. She really is sort of hard to persuade to do anything against what she’s been ordered. The girl is very good at obeying any sort of power she was either hired under, or respects. Even if they are someone who she could defeat easily.
History: ((Can you tell I hate writing these?)) Long story short, Harra was brought into a Military High-School ((which I know little about considering I’ve never been to one…)) called Hard Knocks, pretty much, you would never recognize the before school Harra, and the after school Harra.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment