Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chase's discovery

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 1 - Chase's discovery

Chapter 1 - Chase's discovery
I hope you all find my annoying stories easy to read. I have an expanded imagination so some of this isn't even in Chase's character. You will learn the girl's name later though, and no, If you have read my other stories, it is not Sable.




(What boredom leads to)

Chase was, unbearably and without a doubt, bored! He had not seen Spicer for three days, and with nothing else to occupy his time he had been left with absolutely nothing to do. 'Who knew an absence of the boy's constant begging would go so badly?' Chase himself was sitting in his throne room, mildly annoyed, and stroking the fur of a particularly cheery white tiger. White, cheery......

‘That’s it! I’m going to see what’s taking Spicer so long!’ With that said… or thought, Chase jumped up and teleported himself to Spicer’s dwelling, He had only been there once before, and was amazed to find that the Spicer family was filthy, stinking rich. In his past exploration of the place that was built like a palace, he had only really seen the living room, in which Jack had taken him for something or another. (It had been a very long time ago.) Chase realized he was now in a similar surrounding. He decided to look for Spicer, instead of calling to him, which is what any normal villain would do. Then again, Chase was no normal villain.

Upon his search for Spicer, Chase had much time to look at his surroundings. The Spicer home was filled to the brim with ancient paintings of various beings, knights, and even a few dragons, which Chase stopped to admire. In fact it was during one of these admirations that Chase noticed a figure behind him. Quickly turning, he was confronted by a tall woman with silvery, almost steel colored, hair.

“Who, may I ask, are you?” A pair of bright silver eyes stared at him, with a ferocity to match his own golden orbs. Chase stared back at them, a thought flashing through his head was quickly denied. ‘Spicer does NOT have a girlfriend.’ “Well?” Chase brought his attention back to the woman.

“I am Chase Young; I am looking for Jack Spicer.” The girl blinked, but her eyes still held the emotionless glare. “I am the only Spicer here for the time being.” ‘Oh so she is part of Jack’s family.’ “Jack is on a trip with our parents.”

“Should your family not take you as well?” Chase raised an eyebrow. The girl looked at him silently before answering. “I’m not aloud to leave, and you’re not allowed to be here, so leave this place, now.” Chase, in all his years had NEVER been ordered around, especially by a woman. But, being the smart villain he was he decided to pester the girl a bit instead killing her.

“Why are you not allowed to leave?” he smirked watching as the girl’s glare grew colder without any emotions crossing her face whatsoever. “For reasons best unsaid.”

“Are these reasons very important?” Chase’s smile grew into one of an almost predatory glare. “You’d best be gone from here, dragon, I have no need for underlings.” Chase’s smile was swiped off his face. There were two reasons for this, One, he had no idea how the girl had come to find out he was a dragon. Since she had not even hinted at knowing what his name was. And Two, She had just called him, Chase Young, her underling. There was gonna be hell to pay.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hyperstar90 on June 19, 2007, 12:36:25 AM

Hyperstar90 on
Hyperstar90Awsoome story
your really good at fan fics
XD theres gonna be hell if you piss of chasy XP

KidRaccoon on June 18, 2007, 6:07:57 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoon............................... what's a "Chase"??? And what's my brother doing with him? What's a "Spicer"? Me and my bro have a sister? O.o

KidRaccoon on June 18, 2007, 6:08:24 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonAnd what's a "Chack"?

HeiesgirlSable on June 18, 2007, 10:23:12 PM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSableThis is all character's from the show Xiaowlin SHowdown. It's CHASE YOUNG a super villain and JACK SPICER, An ATTEMTED SUPERVILLAIN, and my OC

KidRaccoon on June 19, 2007, 6:09:18 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoon.........................................................Xiaowil Showdown? O.o

SonicDX1995 on June 18, 2007, 3:57:25 AM

SonicDX1995 on
SonicDX1995wow..I could never type that much DX nice..story ^0^