Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Miyu, the beautiful moon

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 2 - Miyu, the beautiful moon

Chapter 2 - Miyu, the beautiful moon
(What boredom Leads to)

Chase growled, how dare this woman say such things to him! "Who ARE you?" Chase growled. "I am Miyu Louise Spicer." The girls face had not changed, "I am also known as Miyu no Kyuubi."

Chase suddenly drew a blank. 'Kyuubi? That means she's a kitsune! A nine tailed fox!' Chase began to look the girl over, right now she had a black cover over her clothing, she had a stylish black hat as well.

"Miyu? That means Beautiful moon does it not?" He could see how Miyu resembled a moon; she was all white silver and black. When she did not answer Chase decided to be very cautious. Kitsunes were tough stuff, even females. Being masters of most magic, and tons of very painful trickery.

"How did you come to be in the Spicer family?" asked Chase, still, very cautiously. Miyu looked as if she may not answer, and then finally said, "I am a Kitsune hanyou, Jack and I share a human mother." 'A hanyou huh?' thought Chase. Not as strong as a regular kitsune, but still deadly. 'And pretty.' noted Chase's inner dragon. Chase always found his inner dragon annoying. You'd think an evil mastermind dragon monster WOULDN'T be a flirt, but NOOOOOOO.

"Did I not request you to leave?" 'Awe she's shy. I could change that!' 'FAT CHANCE!' bicker the human part of Chase. "Yes you did, but I never really listen to other peoples... request." Miyu stared, "That's a bad habit, not very appreciative."

"Really, I do so like it." 'This girl can have an interesting conversation.'

"Yes but things like that can put you on the wrong side of a list." Miyu might have been having fun with this as well. But she would probably damn herself to hell before she admitted it.

Ok cutting it real short. I want more comments though

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SonicDX1995 on June 20, 2007, 5:34:13 AM

SonicDX1995 on
SonicDX1995wow,she sounds cool ^0^