Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - uh

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 3 - uh

Chapter 3 - uh
Gee I feel loved Cause a got a TON of reviews didn't I? Oh well, I'm not popular. But thanks to those who did review me! CONTINUING!


Chase, of course, was eventually persauded -forced- to leave. But he dicieded to take his leave like he himself had planned it from the begining.

"I'll just be going now." He had remarked casually. Miyu looked ready to rip off his head.

"Fine, leave Baka." She had turned and swiftly walked away from the scene, absolutly seething, and leaving Chase to look through what Japenese he knew to see what the insult meant. 'Baka? baka baka baka? SHE CALLED ME AN IDIOT!' 'WHAT?! Why would she think that about us? OH YEAH! You ticked her off.' Chase, in an instant, had appeard back at his lair, now seething for himself. 'That Wench! Fox scum! How dare she insult me an a manner such as that!!!' 'Let's go again tomorrow!' 'Ok.'

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888


Miyu was in her room, lying on her bed with her tails fanning out behind her. 'That Teme! Dragon scum! That was insulting! ............. I hope he comes over again.' Miyu had to admit, It did get boreing in the Spicer household. Haveing somone to talk to would be nice. Miyu being the intulectual little Fox she was usually consulled herself in books, but even those got boreing when she read them a couple times. 'He seemed smart, from the conversation. But little is know about a tresspaser.' Well he obviusly knew Jack, since he had originally been looking for the younger Spicer. 'I hardly know Jack anymore, I keep putting off sister-brother time. For good reason. Jack is an Idiot.' Miyu did, of course, know her younger brother was wanna-be-evil, and was failing desperatly.

"YO! MIYU?? YOU STILL HERE?" 'Speak of the devil.'

"NO! I left about an hour ago!" Miyu sighed and rolled onto her back. Ask Jack about Chase? Mental vote. '95.9 percent no 5.1 percent yes.' Nope keep quite.

Jack, being the idiot he is, opened the door and strolled in without knocking. "What's up sis?"

"...."

"No hi?"

"...."

"Guess not huh?" Jack shrugged. "When I take over the world I'm putting you in my dungeon!" Jack began ranting about what else he was going to do 'when he took over the world' Miyu got up and scooted out the door.

"When you rule the world, pigs will fly, dogs will meow, and the little Xiaolin people I've heard so much about will turn into fish."

"Are you making fun of me?"

"What? Me? Noo! I would never!" Miyu finished scooting Jack out the door and slamed it in his face.

Finally a third chapter.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment