Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - CHASE WAS IN OUR HOUSE?

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 4 - CHASE WAS IN OUR HOUSE?

Chapter 4 - CHASE WAS IN OUR HOUSE?
I'm getting bored so I'm gonna write this with out the usual number of reviews. Although I now know a couple people like it...... CONTINUING


Miyu was getting bored. She was SO bored, in fact, that she decided to enforce, the dreaded, brother-sister time. She walked to the basement door, and was confronted by the normal robotic voice.

"Security, No one may enter." Miyu sighed, and then reached her hand to the control, it was the easiest thing in the world to hot wire it so she could enter. Miyu casually strolled down the stairs into the workroom and was then confronted by the normal girlish scream.

"HEY!" Jack screamed, turning on his heels to face his older sister. "WHAT ARE YOU DONG IN HERE?" Miyu grabbed a seat, twirling toward her and sitting on it effortlessly.

"You might want to work on that Security system, if I could hack it someone else could too." Jack was silent for a moment before turning and grudgingly working on his latest piece of junk.

"What are you doing in here anyway?" He asked finally turning away from his work.

"Boredom," Miyu remarked casually, "Mom say's we need to spend more time with each other so why not now?"

"........ I thought you hated me."

"I do, I've just read every book in the library 5 times." Jack sighed and Miyu sensed she had upset the boy. "So, how goes taking over the world?" At this comment Jack got an odd sparkle in his eyes.

"EXCELENT! I HAVE AN AWESOME PLAN THAT I'M SURE WILL WIPE OUT THOSE XIAOLIN LOSERS! THEN CHASE YOUNG WILL HAVE TO LET ME INTO THE HEYLIN!

Miyu's eyes widened, 'Chase! That's the name of that dragon!' "Who's Chase Young?" Miyu asked Feigning curiosity. She fortunately was a very good liar.

"Only the COOLEST evil villain ever! He can even turn into a dragon! And he's the master of Tai Chi!" Miyu listened carefully. 'Tai Chi? That is a very old martial arts style. I know dragons are immortal. How old is this Chase?' "I know dragons, from books and scrolls, is he immortal?"

"YEAH! He's like.... 1,500 years old! And he still looks like he's in his early 20's!" Jack continued to go on in a fast past tone. Miyu eventually drowned his voice out with her own thoughts. 'Chase Young? I think I've actually read about him. That's right! In a scroll from the library!'

"What was he doing in our house?" Miyu noticed her mistake a bit too late. Jack was staring at her.

"CHASE YOUNG WAS IN OUR HOUSE? WHEN!"

"Earlier, when you were gone. We had a very, interesting, conversation. He also found out I was a kitsune." 'That's an understatement, you TOLD him. For bragging rights no less.'

"Why was he here?!!!" Jack was now staring her down. It was weird.

"I don't know, all he said was that he was looking for you, but when I found him he was looking at one of my painted pictures." Her mother had always been very proud of her artwork. She always had them framed and hung them up in their enormous house.

"HE WAS LOOKING FOR ME???" Jack eyes looked like they were going to burst with tears of joy.

"You look like a fan boy." Miyu stated as if it was the only thing important about the whole situation. Of Course Jack scampered off to do his own things Leaving Miyu sitting in his lab. Alone. And Bored.

No Chase in this one but I hope you all like it anyway.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment