Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - GONG YE TEMPAI

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 5 - GONG YE TEMPAI

Chapter 5 - GONG YE TEMPAI
I'm glad I'm getting positive response from the fanfiction people. That makes me want to write more. CONTINUING!


Chase Young sat on his throne, again, stroking the fur of the white tiger, AGAIN. So that therefore meant he was bored, AGAIN! '

'My life seems very repeative nowadays.'

'Maybe if you had a girlfriend-'

'Oh knock it off already!'

'But the kitsune was really pretty!'

'She was also Spicer's sister.'


'Oh yeah, she's less pretty now that I think about it.'


Chase sighed; maybe Spicer was back by now? He hadn't really asked when the boy would return, focusing more on his demonic sister at the moment. Oh well it had been interesting while it lasted.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Miyu was frightened out of her bored ness when a small instrument on Jack's desk began going off. As she walked over to look at it the gadget showed a GPS. Miyu picked it up and looked at the thing; it was quickly snatched away by Jack.

"I gotta go! See ya sis!"

"Can I come?" Miyu asked wondering what it was that Jack had to go to so fast. Jack turned to look at her.

"Why?" He asked giving his sister the 'what are you up to' eye.

"Maybe If I went to one of these 'showdowns' you talk so much about, you'd shut up about them." Miyu stared blankly, and Jack seemed to buy it.

"Fine, but don't let anyone see your tails." Jack handed Miyu a black blanket, which she promptly tied around her like a sort of cape.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

An hour or so later and Miyu and Jack were near the spot where the 'Wu' as it was called, had been activated. Jack had told her to look for something very strange. So Miyu was doing just that. It was while she was looking through some light bushes when her hand touched something. At closer inspection of her hand she saw someone else's hand had also found the object, which now glowed brightly. "Who are you?" said a strange voice. Miyu looked up to see a young boy whose skin was bright gold.

"MIYU!" Jack yelled, startled his sister had found the Wu before he, and now was ready for a showdown with none other than Omi.

"Miyu?" asked the boy, "Are you Jack Spicer's new partner?"

"I would likely choose death first, no, I'm his sister." Miyu looked the boy over; this was Jacks biggest competition, a temple monk? Possibly Ninja trained but still.

"Fine, I CHALLENGE YOU MIYU SPICER, TO A XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN." Miyu silently praised her parent's ancient scrolls, and some of Jack's constant talking.

"HOLD ON!" Shouted Jack, "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SHOWDOWNS!" Miyu rolled her eyes.

"Ignore him, it really helps. I accept." She had now trained her eyes to Omi.

"A BATTLE TO THE FINISH! LAST ONE STANDING!" Miyu's eyes narrowed, 'you’re gonna wish you hadn't said that little bald one.'

"I WADGER THE ORB OF TORNAMI!" Miyu felt glad Jack had given her something to help look for the Wu.

"I wager the falcon's eye."

"GONG YE TEMPAI!" They shouted in unison. The landscape began to change, to fit the showdowns needs. Soon Miyu and the young monk were standing on a large platform-like piece of land. Omi had adopted a fighting stance. And Miyu followed with one of her own, allowing a small smirk to appear on her face. Then suddenly Omi charged forward. Miyu jump-stepped out of the way, and concentrated on her Chakra control, her magic. "FOX FIRE!" A ball of blue fire formed in her hand and she shoved it into Omi's back. The young monk, taken aback, gasped and fell forward.

"HOW DO YOU CONTROL AN ELEMENT? YOU ARE NOT A XIAOLIN DRAGON!"

"Stop yelling, it's annoying." Miyu cast her Blanket-cloak aside, her tails waved around her they were mostly as white as her skin, but 3 to 4 inches of the top of them were tipped red. The young monk’s eyes widened. He then stood and pulled out his own Shen Gon Wu. "ORB OF TORNAMI, WATER!" The blue orb opened and a sea of water escaped it. Miyu carelessly jumped over the water, and as she landed on the torrent she channeled the Chakra into her feet so she could stand on it. Taking the time to widen her smirk as the monk stared in shock, she ran over the water towards Omi. Omi deactivated his Wu and Miyu was forced to Jump off the stream as it ended. She landed effortlessly on the wet ground behind Omi. As the monk turned one of her tails lashed out and grabbed him, throwing the monk to the other side of the platform where he ate dirt.

Omi got up, stumbling and spitting out dirt. "You are a most formidable opponent Miyu Spicer." Miyu blinked; at least the boy was a polite little Q-ball. The short monk was covered in dirt and a couple bruises now, and Miyu hadn’t even had a strand of hair fall from the messy bun under her hat. Faster than Omi could see she was standing behind him, with a foot on his back. Omi cried out and fell forward, his face in the dirt again. Miyu walked in front of him.

"Are you already admitting defeat?" she asked as the monk did not get up. A moment of silence confirmed this and the landscape changed to normal. Miyu held in her hand the object they had been fighting for, she threw it to Jack. "Don’t want it." She said casually, going over towards the young monk and picking him up out of the dirt.

"OMI!" his friends yelped. Miyu walked over to them Omi in tow. She handed him to the tallest of the three, a cowboy.

"Sorry for the trouble." She remarked, turning to follow Jack.

"Who WAS that girl?" Raimundo asked checking over Omi's bruises.
The young monk stirred in his sleep.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment