Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - chpt 6

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 6 - chpt 6

Chapter 6 - chpt 6
Sorry for the wait I've been getting lazy, but now I'm back in business!

(What Boredom Leads To)


Raimundio had checked all of Omi's bruises, the biggest of which had been in the middle of his forehead. He was still asleep and nearly everyone was getting worried.

"What if he has a concussion?" Kimiko yelped continuing her ranting of things that could be wrong with Omi, "OR BRAIN DAMAGE!! Would he be able to fight with brain damage?!"

"Now calm down Kimiko, Omi 'll be fine. He's pulled through worse b'fore." Clay was in the act of trying to comfort the fire wielder, and was failing miserably.

"WHAT IF THE FOX GIRL COTAMNATED HIM WITH A DEADLY DISEASE???"

Raimundio pipe up, "Hey guys, what if that demon girl was to join the side of evil?" There was silence for a moment before it was interrupted by a groan from Omi. The young monk opened his eyes.

"OMI!" Came the three way yell. Kimiko and Clay knelt on his left, while Raimundio, Master Fung, and Dojo went to his right.

Omi looked back and forth, confused. "Where am I?"

"OMG!" screamed Kimiko, "HE HAS AMNESIA!" Omi stared at her.

"Kimiko, what is O.M.G does it make your head hurt?" Everyone in the room sighed, Omi did NOT have amnesia. Clay got up, "I'll go get you an ice pack lil partner."

Omi looked at Master Fung, "Do you know anything about a demon called Miyu?" Master Fung shook his head. "No Omi, but from what I've heard she must be a kitsune demon." Dojo piped up, "And the last noted Kitsune was the Kitsune No Kyuubi. But he disappeared a long time ago." Omi sat up but felt a sharp pain in the middle of his back. He winced and his hand went to feel the sore spot. It was in the shape of a small boot.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Miyu took off her destroyed boot, she made a metal note never to attach healing herbs to it again. It had ruined the boot itself, and it had been very hard to attach the herbs to her foot before she put the boot on the young monks back. Even harder to burn his back through her shoe for the herbs to take affect in the blood stream. If the Herb hadn't had a drowsy effect then Omi probably wouldn't have fallen so easy. 'I feel like I cheated but I WAS trying to help.' It was a good thing Jack hadn't noticed these moves on his enemy's behalf, he would have thrown one of his famous hissy fits. 'Face it Miyu, you're growing a bit soft.' She shrugged to herself, not really caring, as far as she was concerned she wasn't evil so she could help people. Of course that didn't mean she was any kind of saint either, bored-ness got in the way of her "good little demon girl" act. Miyu got quite mischievous when she was bored. Mischievous as in she played cruel and rude pranks on people she didn't like, which was Jack. Miyu, not allowed in public, did not know anybody worth pranking. Well that wasn't entirely true. 'Its funny most of those, 'evil minions' didn't even know I existed, they thought Jack did it. Double Prank.' Of course they all had left for same different reasons, which left Miyu with Jack again.

Miyu sighed to herself, may be now would be a good time to paint? She went to her closet and pulled out a canvas, as she though about what to paint her hand blindly doodled, before she knew it she had an excellent picture of Omi standing tall, err rather short, and proud in his monk clothes. He was in an elaborate battle stance of Miyu's own design. Miyu again doodled and found herself unconsciously drawing Chase Young. He was further back in the picture, Miyu had given him the edge of being in the shadows, his arms folded with a smirk across his handsome face. Realization hitting her she then drew the other three monks in even more elaborate poses, so that they encircled the middle of the canvas, surrounded by light. She drew Wuya in the shadows with Chase, the real one was in ghost form, and behind her in a mirror was her true form of a heylin witch, smirking for all to see. On the other side of the monks Jack sat, all alone with himself, his whiteness contrasting the dark around him. Miyu looked at the picture, without someone on the side of Jack the picture was uneven. Her hand betrayed her once again, drawing the other Jack she had once seen, the happy one, smiling down onto his evil self. Miyu put down her paints and looked at her art, there was something missing. She decided the picture needed wording, so above the forms of all the Warriors, and her brother with his doppelganger, she wrote a simple phrase.

"Even in darkness there shines some light,
But darkness' own light is the only thing that guides it"


888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Chase Young had been watching Miyu from over her shoulder, amazed with the picture she drew. He also noticed this was the same style as the "ancient" pictures through out the house. "You have quite a steady hand, Mrs. Spicer." He commented leaning over her just a little more to make his presence known.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Miyu was caught in a rare moment of surprise, she nearly jumped clear out of her skin while jumping up to turn. She, unfortunately, was jumping back and plowed right into Chase sending them both falling onto the floor. This was not a good moment for either not-so-human victims of surprise "attacks".

YAY! MORE CHASE AND MIYU!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tainted_truffle on August 8, 2007, 6:34:13 AM

tainted_truffle on
tainted_trufflewhat is O.M.G does it make your head hurt :giggle: