Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Not Cuddling

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 7 - Not Cuddling

Chapter 7 - Not Cuddling
I'm getting bored which means one thing. TIME TO UPDATE!

(What Boredom Leads To)

Miyu found herself in an odd position. She was sitting in Chase Young's Lap; he had stopped himself from fully falling buy putting his hands on the ground behind him which looked like it would be-at any other moment in time-comfortable. And just to make things worse Jack picked this time to walk in without knocking.

"Hey sis did you-" Jack looked at his sister who was seemingly sitting in his hero's lap; to him they looked quite comfortable. "... I'm gonna leave now." He shut the door rather quickly and his footsteps were heard traveling down the hall just as fast.

"Look what you did!" growled Miyu as she jumped up, turning to face the cause of her new problem.

"I did?" Chase seethed, "If I' not mistaken you jumped on me woman!"

"If you hadn't snuck up on me-!"

"I was only watching you paint!" They were nose to nose. "Spicer is never going to let me live this one down!"

"YOU?! I LIVE with him! He's never going to talk to me again! I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD HIT YOU OR THANK YOU!" Miyu must have settled for the first option because her hand reached up to give Chase a good whack. Chase's hand reach up to stop her hand, and Miyu kneed him. It doesn't really matter if a guy is enhanced by magic, that place will always HURT when enough force is applied. 'I really don't know if we deserved that or not.' stated Chase's inner dragon. 'OOOOooooooooo PAIN! IT HURTS!' Chase doubled over. Miyu stomped to the other side of the room and sat down on her bed, to some one who didn't know Miyu she looked to be pouting.

"What the hell do you want anyway?" she demanded still ticked off at the misunderstanding with Jack. Chase glared up from his position.

“I was merely coming to see you; I had fun with yesterday’s conversation.” Miyu growled and went over to pick him off the floor. She deposited him on his feet; she understood however that if he had been in less pain than he was now she probably wouldn't have been able to get his stubborn @$$ off the ground.

"Conversation is no excuse for you coming into my room and scaring crap out of me!" She had her arms crossed again and had on a glare that was just like the one she had plastered to her face the day before. 'She has a point, but we ARE supposed to be evil.' 'Rude is evil?' 'Well anything else is nice, and we're defiantly not doing that.' Miyu was staring at with a look not unlike the one he gave to her younger brother. Chase was looking into blank space with an almost dumfounded look on his face. "Umm, Hello?" she said waving a hand in front of his face. Chase snapped back into reality.

"What the hell was that?" Miyu questioned irritably. Chase seemed to think about his answer for a moment before answering. "An inner conflict moment." He stood straighter and seemed to dust off his armor, he looked quit regal.

"... You know what, DON'T explain that okay? Just get out." Chase was about to make some snide remark, but stop short when he realized he had to leave and feed his cat warriors. Not wanting to let Miyu think he was heeding her warning he grabbed the painting to look at it for a few seconds more.

If it was possible-which it wasn't-she got even whiter. "P-put that down!" she commanded. Chase looked up at her.

"No I don't think I will."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO? PUT IT DOWN!" She tried to snatch it out of his hands but he held it over his head using his height advantage to make her even madder.

"I like this picture, I think I take it." Miyu was still trying to take it from him; this was annoying the crap out of her.

"TEME! YOU'RE SINKING LOW AS A SCHOOL BULLY YOU KNOW! PATHETIC!" Chase smirked, school bully huh? He'd show her. The painting in his hands caught fire. Miyu eyes widened, he was gonna pay for that. Chase saw the danger in her eyes, his illusion had worked, the fire disappeared and he handed her the unscathed picture.

"I'm no school bully." He stated casually, with a flicker of heylin magic he was gone. Miyu sat on her bed she angrily kicked her poor harmless dresser,-The poor dresser-and set her painting on her working desk. She looked it over checking for smudge marks, it had none. She sighed, defeated, and lay on her stomach in her bed. As she closed her eyes she saw Chase's face smirking down at her. 'Stupid baka.' she thought as sleep took her.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

After several attempts of explaining to Jack what he had seen last night she finally got it through his thick head she was NOT cuddling with Chase Young.

"Why would he want to be in your room anyway?" Jack asked, an eyebrow rose.

"I would bet money he was just there to tick me off." Miyu rolled her eyes. Jack shrugged, pulling up his goggles, and surveying his Lab.

"Now can you tell me how you keep getting in here?" He questioned. Miyu smiled. It wasn't really a happy smile, more like a demented, "I know something you don't," smirk. Both siblings were surprised by the Shen Gong Wu detector. Jack looked at Miyu hopefully. "Wanna come?" Miyu shrugged getting up, tying a short blanket around her for the ride there. This one went just below her bottom, only barley hiding her tails.

The ride there was quite short, it wasn't very far away, in a dense forest. They were met with a familiar call, but it was cut short.

"PREPARE FOR A MOST HUMILIATING-" Omi had spotted Miyu.

"I thought my sister put you out of business short-stuff." Jack gave an awkward looking smirk. Miyu bowed.

"How’s your head?" She asked curiously. Kimiko cut in before Omi could answer.

"A lot better no thanks to you!" Miyu shrugged it off deciding now was not the time to tell them about the healing herbs.

"What about your back? Does the burn hurt still. That ruined a good pair of shoes you know." Omi seemed dumbstruck.

"Enough Chit-chat," shouted Jack, "let's get looking!" Jack turned to look at his sister who was now sitting. “Why aren’t you looking?” he asked.

“I said I would come with you, not help you.” Miyu seemed to be admiring her nails, the universal sign for not caring. Jack slumped off to look for the Wu, Miyu looked around admiring the nature. She could smell and hear everything. It was wonderful, much better than that cramped up house. She couldn’t even go in the back yard anymore. She hated it, foxes loved nature, and Miyu was a fox. You would think her parents would at least take her somewhere secluded to run around, but no, she was doomed as their house pet.

Miyu smelled something particular, 'Cats?' She heard a roar. About a half a dozen jungle cats bounded from the forest, Miyu jumped to the top of the craft they had flown over here, she scanned for her brother. The group of Big Cats was all chasing him. Jack himself was screaming "NICE KITTIES!" Like a little girl. 'How am I going to tell mom he got eaten by tigers?' "CHASE YOUNG! SHOW YOURSELF!" called Omi. Miyu groaned inwardly, the baka himself. She sat down on craft, she was suddenly aware of Chase Young's presence behind her. She turned to look and sure enough, there he was in all his pride and glory, smirking down on her.

"Call your house pets off my brother, I explained the situation." She smoothly jumped over to a nearby tree where Jack was attempting to shake off the felines. She grabbed him and yanked him to the branch. The cats then sulked their way back to Chase, not enjoying the loss of their favorite toy. The Xiaolin warriors were forced to assume what "the situation" was. They looked back and forth from Miyu to Chase. Miyu was giving Chase a rather hateful glare, Chase seemed to be enjoying it.

"What's up with you two?" Raimundio finally called. Miyu switched her glare to him and he shifted uncomfortably.

"We are leaving now Jack." She remarked.

"What?! But the Wu-"

"NOW!" She snarled. Jack gulped Miyu dropped him in the air craft. Chase Young was standing beside it as it took off. He turned to the monks.

"Let's have some fun." He said giving a predatory smirk.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment