Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Cat Fight

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 8 - Cat Fight

Chapter 8 - Cat Fight
"I can't believe you came along to do nothing! I wanted you to come because you can fight!" Jack was complaining, he had been the whole ride.

"Well Jack, is whining ALL you do? You know if you started ninjutsu training with me and mom you'd be better at hand to hand combat. And you wouldn't have to cheat with your robots." Miyu was just giving Jack a hard time, and the younger Spicer knew it.

"I have better things to do then that, Mooney." Jack smirked as he said this, enjoying the visible anger crossing his sister’s face.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN JACK!" Miyu was starting to reach for him, most likely in attempt to choke him, so Jack took a small chance and made a jerky turn and a loop-de-loop with the small craft. He then turned to look at his sister who was clutching the seat for dear life and looked a little green. "I give, you win. But I will return with vengeance!" They had been joking like this since they were still little. It was always more fun when they were older and had different sorts of advantages. Miyu remembered a time when she had tickled Jack into submission with her tails. That had been a riot.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Chase Young was sitting rather comfortably in his throne. The day could not get any better, first he had made Miyu mad then kicked monk butt. 'I wanna go visit her.' 'Not now, she's still mad.' 'Can we look at her?' Chase sighed inwardly and turned his attention to his eye shaped looking thingy. A.N: For the life of me I cannot remember what to call that thingy. Or if it even serves the purpose I'm using it for. Oh well. He mentally told it to find Miyu. She was apparently sitting in Spicer's vehicle still. She looked quite green. 'Yeah, yeah I'll do it again!" Miyu looked at him gravely allowing her demonic aura thing to seep out. 'I'll kill you.' Jack looked freaked out. L-look! We're home! Well better go to sleep, getting late ya know!' Jack Jumped out of the craft very fast, Miyu climbed out slowly, chuckling to herself. Chase chuckled as well. Miyu looked around he brother's lab for a few moments. She picked up various items to examine them and occasionally beat them against the counter. When she grew bored of this she climbed up the stairs and out of the darkened basement. Chase looked upon her as she wandered the dim hallways boredly. She then came to a set of double doors, which were eagerly opened. The room behind the doors was an enormous library. Miyu walked along a shelf, casually running her hands over the spines of the books as she went. When she found what she was looking for she pulled the book from the shelf. 'The recreation of an ancient Chinese scroll. Let's see what this whole Xiaolin thing is really about." She then looked up, apparently annoyed. 'I have got to stop talking to myself.' Chase Young chuckled again before leaving Miyu to her own devices. He was going to bed.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Miyu was once again accompanying her brother to a showdown. Her boredom had grown continuously over the past few days and the whole Xiaolin-heylin deal was amusing at the lowest of terms. Of course, this time they were going to have the showdown in Chase Young's lair. What fun. Miyu then noticed Jack was staring at her.

"Shouldn't you be watching the skies?" She asked him. She noticed that Jack had quickly turned his head, shivering as he held the wheel. "Hey," she added, "What's up with you today? You're very... shifty."

Jack twitched. "Shifty? I'm not shifty!" Miyu raise an eyebrow and watched her little brother squirm under her gaze. As Jack continued to babble in coherently Miyu looked out the window. Did her life suck this much? Sure it did. What ever god that was up there apparently hated her to have cursed her with this life. As a fatherless kitsune hanyou, with an idiotic brother and an evil draconic warlord bothering her. Miyu was actually surprised out of her thoughts when the craft stopped. She jumped out as the door opened, stretching her legs. She saw Jack get out and looked toward the ominous cave-lair in front of her. She had to admit, Chase Young had style.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

One of Chase cats told him about the two Spicers at his doorway. He had been vaguely aware that the monks were on their way. As if to mark their own arrival he heard Jack scream like a girl as the door swung toward him. 'Hitting Jack is fun' he acknowledged. He briefly wondered if the door had hit Miyu as he walked toward the entrance. This was shoved off as he heard the girl yelling, "Get up you pansy!"

"I JUST GOT HIT BY A GIANT STONE DOOR!!" Jack challenged back. "HOW DID YOU NOT GET HIT??" Miyu's reply was muffled and so was Jack's grumbled answer to that. Chase rounded a corner and saw the two siblings.

"Hello, Miyu, Mr. Spicer." He said. Jack seemed to only get angrier on this comment.

"So you two are on first name basis now? When's the wedding?" Miyu angrily slapped her brother across the back of the head. "Moron." She growled. Wuya chose this time to walk in. Miyu turned to look at her; she was receiving a rather hateful stare from the woman. Hey why not return it? She was bored, even though she had no idea why Wuya was glaring at her. The monks arrived shortly after. Omi looked from Wuya to Miyu and back again. "Why are they glaring so disdainfully?" he asked. Miyu looked away and smiled at the young monk.

"She's glaring," Miyu stated, "I'm mocking." Wuya growled at this comment and walked forward to Miyu. Miyu had no time to react as Wuya slapped her across the face. Miyu looked at the elder woman and slapped her back. The two were soon throwing punches and kicks. A few moments later they were clawing and biting.

"Whoa," gasped Raimundo, "Chick fight!" Omi looked at Raimundo. "They are not baby chickens, my friend." Chase had to blink a couple of times. Wuya and Miyu were having a cat fight? In his house? 'AWESOME!!' Chase's inner dragon cheered. 'Who do you think will win?' 'Shouldn't we stop them? They're getting unnecessary blood on the floor.' 'NO WAY! You don't ruin this kind of moment!' Clay, unfortunately, acted of his own righteous accord to stop the two.

"Now come on girls, can't we settle this properly?" He asked, putting up his hands.

"NOT UNTIL I CLAW HER EYES OUT!" Wuya screeched. Clay took a few steps back, fearing his limbs as the two supernatural women continued their fight. Finally, Miyu's hand flew forward and delivered a demonic scratch to Wuya's arm. The witch screamed in agony and she held her bleeding limb and she took a few steps back. Miyu was growling. "I don't even know why you started that stupid little scrap. But I know that I'm not going to put up with crap like that!" Her aura was seeping out with her anger and the hanyou fox was covered in glowing red magic. Chase looked from Wuya to Miyu wondering who would make the next move. Miyu had an audible growl and Wuya was yet again glaring.

“You don’t know why we were glaring?” Wuya asked; she had an angrily surprised look. Miyu shook her head.

“You started it and I was bored.” Miyu shrugged. Miyu’s aura had all but disappeared and she now seemed rather calm. Wuya was quite the opposite. Apparently the fact that Miyu didn’t know why she was angry had infuriated her ever more so. Miyu looked at the monks, who were wide eyed. "What are you looking at?" She pushed her hair back; most of it had fallen out when Wuya had pulled it. "I'm gonna wait in the jet." she commented to her brother. "The witch isn't being a very good guest." The second part was made to Wuya, a little of it to Chase. As Miyu left Wuya stormed to a different room.

Jack looked around, "Does anyone know what that was about?" Everyone shook their heads.

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Miyu took the time in the Jet to look herself over and fix her hair. She had several scratch marks and more bruises. It was only minor damage. She imagined that claw attack to Wuya's arm would be much more painful than anything the witch had done to her. She did wish she had a hair brush; Wuya had done a toll on her hair if not anything else. Jack came back as she was trying to fix it. He looked at her funny before he took off. Miyu made it a point to ignore him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment