Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Visit

Chase is quite bored and decides to go see what his favorite idiot is doing. This is NOT a Chack, but I do like that couple.

Chapter 9 - Visit

Chapter 9 - Visit
Hmm, I just realized I have no Idea where I'm going with this story. Other than pairing Chase and Miyu... OH WELL!

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Chase's inner beast'

-1- Note notice

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Chase sighed; Wuya had been brooding for the past 4 hours. He had no idea why and really didn't want to know anyway. He just wanted her out of his house.

'I wonder where Miyu is.'

'I wonder why the witch is so moody.'

'You think they were fighting over us?'

'Miyu, fighting Wuya for us?' Chase sighed again; this one was somewhat dreamy -1- . 'Yeah right, she said didn't know why Wuya started it remember?'

Wuya stalked by once more, and then suddenly stopped. "Chase?" She asked.

Chase barely glanced at her. "What Wuya? If you are going to complain about something you might as well do it while I can't sink into further frustration."

"..." Chase was forced to turn his head to look at the silent witch. She was staring at him. "Who do you like more?"

Chase's eyebrow rose. "What?" Wuya seemed uncertain of what to say next. She looked at her feet as if they were suddenly amazing. Chase looked away again.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Miyu yawned; her mother had fussed about where she got the bruises and she and Jack had quickly made a cover-up story. It wasn't pretty, but it did involve a rabbit and a bunch of bananas. -2-. Thankfully her mother had bought it and Miyu was currently relaxing in her room. Miyu’s long tails lazily swooped around in a slightly fan-like motion. She decided to try to think of why Wuya may have been mad at her. It had to have been over something, but what? Miyu got up as a loud noise came from outside.

"NICE KITTIES!" came the girlish scream. Miyu sighed, 'At least mom isn't home.' She thought, as she walked out of her room. She made her own sweet time downs the stairs as well. She figured that if Jack had lived this long he would last another few moments. She almost didn't open the door as she came to it, but did anyway, making sure there were no hungry cats in the area. As soon as she walked out her brother ran past her followed by at least twelve jungle cats. Miyu rubbed her eyes, the sun was shining rather brightly and she was use to the dim comfort of the Spicer house. She watched the cats chase her brother and laughed as one pounced and missed the fleeing boy, thus jumping head-first into a wall.

“Run Jack!” the hanyou giggled, “RUN!” Chase chose this time to sneak up on her. Miyu nearly jumped out of her skin -again- as she heard, “He is rather good at it by now.” She turned and looked at the Warlord, who looked quite happy enjoying her brother's fear and discomfort. She caught herself staring at the dragon-man and quickly looked away.

"He's had a lot of practice," she answered, without looking at him she added, "What are you doing here?" Chase seemed to think about this for a moment.

"Personal enjoyment." He finally answered, smirking. "My home has become quite boring lately, so I came for a visit."

"Boredom seems to be a shared problem between us, Mr. Young." Both humanoids were looking strictly foreword, not trying to catch the others eye. Finally Jack stopped the silence with a shrill screams he ran to hide behind his sister. The cats stopped short of the hanyou, not sure if they were allowed to attack the person their master had taken such a liking to. The younger albino sighed.

"Sooooo," he began, "what's up?" Miyu looked up.

"The sky." she answered before walking inside. Chase's eyes followed her, "Would you mind if I came in Spicer?" He asked Jack. Jack nodded and opened the door for his idol. 'This is gonna be interesting.' he thought.

-1- It wasn't really dreamy, more like wanting or irritating sounded.

-2- My friends and I have actually used this. It doesn't really mean anything.

I hope you all liked this chapter, and its shortness

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment