Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

The sequal to my story, Chihiro's Return. It's been ten years since Chihiro Ogino disapeared.Ten years since the tunnel disapeared

forever.Or did it?Now,a young girl wanders into the spirit world in search of her dog,when she

finds much,much mo

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two
Chapter Two
Larena groaned,her hand coming up to her forehead."Oh..my head."she moaned,sitting up.That's when she froze.'Wait...where am I?'she wondered,opening her eye's and looking around at her surrounding's.She was in a nice light blue room that had matching carpet and shades on the windows.She was sitting on a good sized bed that had a blue quilt on it and blue pillows.Light streamed through the window,showing that it was still day time.'Wait...I'm still in that weird world!'she realised,looking down when she heard barking."MISSY!"she cried,jumping up and grabbing her dog,hugging her tight.Missy barked happily,licking Larena's face."Oh god,thank heaven's I didn't loose you."she said.Hearing the door open,she looked up.An older woman with long brown hair and caring brown eye's walked in,smiling calmly."Good to see your awake."she said.
"Uh..thanks..."was Larena's witty reply."Um..excuse me but,who are you?And where am I?"she asked.The woman laughed lightly."My name is Chihiro,and your in my home, in the spirit world miss..?""Oh,I'm Larena."she said,then blinked."Excuse me...Spirit World?Did I hear you right?"she asked.Chihiro nodded."Yes,that's right.My son,Kohaku,brought you here."she said.
Larena blinked again."His name's...Kohaku?"she asked.Chihiro nodded again."Yes.Are you hungry Larena?"she asked.The girls stomach growled in answer.Larena blushed, murmering a small,embarressed'yes.'.Chihiro laughed once again."Come on,I'll get you something to eat."Chihiro said,walking back through the door.Larena blinked,getting up and following,Missy tucked protectively under her arm.She entered the next room,which turned out to be a nice kitchen.She blinked,seeing Kohaku and an older man that looked a bit like him sitting at the table.
"Come and sit Larena."Chihiro said,motioning to the chair.Hearing the girls name for the first time,Kohaku looked up,meeting her eye's.He smiled,causing her heart to flutter.'What's wrong with me?'she wonderd,sitting where Chihiro had told her too."Glad your ok Miss Larena."Kohaku said."Uh..thanks...and you can just call me Larena."she studdered.Kohaku smiled,making her heart beat a bit faster again."It's nice to meet you Larena.I'm Haku,Kohaku's father."he said,reaching across the table to shake her hand.She took his hand,shaking it."I see that you are a kitsune youkai."he said, withdrawing his hand.
She gasped,her eye's widening.She hadn't realised that she had forgotten to put her disguise back on."Uh...I..."she stammered,lowering her eye's.Oh dam..these people were going to start freaking,she knew it.She looked up,shocked,when Haku started laughing."Don't worry,your secret is safe with us.Afteral,I myself am a spirit,Chihiro is a mage,and Kohaku here is half and half."Haku said,ruffling his son's hair jokingly.Kohaku swated his hand away,embarressed that his Dad had done that in front of the girl.'The very cute girl...'ran through his mind,causing his cheeks to heat up a bit.
They all looked up when a small girl,about 11 years old,ran into the room.She had long brown hair and piercing green eye's."Ah,Sen,come here for a minute.Sen,this is Larena,Larena,this is our daughter Sen."Haku said,motioning the girl over.She walked over to Larena,pereing at her closely, nose only a few inches away.Larena blinked but returned the gaze,not intending to seem weak in front of these people.Sen pulled back then,smiling,and suddenly hugged Larena.She blinked,totaly confused.
The two parents laughed,while Kohaku sat amazed.His sister had certainly never done that before.
"Welcome Larena!Your pretty!"she said,smiling.Larena blinked,pink rising in her cheeks."Uh...thanks." she muttered.Sne smiled again.'And I know my brother thinks so to...'she thought."Mom!Can I show her the bathhouse!"Sen asked her mother.Chihiro nodded,smiling."Bath...house?"was all Larena could get out before Sen had grabbed her arm and dragged her off.Hey,she fugured,at least it's better then school.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I hope that chapter's alright!And thankyou to those who reveiwed!Pls reveiw if you read this,it's what keep's me writing!Anyways,hope you liked,chow for now!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rioki_Lilac on December 25, 2005, 6:22:57 AM

Rioki_Lilac on
Rioki_LilacFIRST COMMENT DANCE! great so far. i cant stay to comment long, i have to go read the next chapter!