Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

The sequal to my story, Chihiro's Return. It's been ten years since Chihiro Ogino disapeared.Ten years since the tunnel disapeared

forever.Or did it?Now,a young girl wanders into the spirit world in search of her dog,when she

finds much,much mo

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three
Chapter Three
Larena's eye's were going in every direction,taking in everything within the bathhouse.Sen seemed content to lead her around by the hand and talk about what went on in the bathhouse and how it was run not caring if Larena was listening or not.In truth,the girl just liked having someone not that far from her own age to talk to.Having not bothered to hide her ears and tail after leaving Sen's house,Larena noticed more then a few of the spirits in the bathhouse staring at her.
What was even weirder is that the few she had been introduced to had bowed to her.She had blushed and ignored it,but now it was getting rediculous."Sen," she said quietly,interupting the girls steady flow of talking."Why do people keep bowing to me and staring at me?"the girls shrugged,signalling she either didn't know or didn't want to say.She wasn't aware that Kohaku and his parents were watching she and the little girl,to make sure they didn't get into trouble.
Well,more like they didn't want Sen to drag Larena into any touble."Lin!"Sen called,seeing the older spirit ahead and dragging Larena towards her.The older spirit looked up and smiled,turning to talk to her.She stopped when she spotted Larena,her eye's widening slightly.She bowed,making Larena blink again."It is an honor to meet you,Larena-sama."she said quietly.Hearing the honorific,Larena blinked again.
"Um...why are you bowing?"she asked,truelly confused.The girl,Lin,looked at her shocked."Why wouldn't I bow to you,Larena-sama?"she asked."Please just call me Larena."she said,rubbing her temples a bit."And I have no idea why your bowing to me."Lin stood straight,smiling."I'm sure you'll find out soon enough Larena."she said."It was nice to meet you,your a sweet girl."Larena blushed, muttering a small thankyou."I have to get back to work...maybe you should ask Haku or Chihiro to tell you.Ja."Lin said,waving and heading back to her work.
Larena blinked,then found herself being dragged towards Sen's parents and brother by said girl."Was there something you wanted to ask,Larena?"Chihiro asked,smiling.She nodded."Yes...Chihiro,um."she bit her lip lightly."Why do people keep bowing to me?"the older woman grinned."I think he can answer that." she replied,turning the girl aroundby her shoulders.
"Helo Larena."the elder spirit smiled,seeing the girls shocked face.He had long silver hair and amber eyes,with silver kitsune ears and a matching tail."Gradfather!"she cried,throwing herself at him,hugging him tightly.He chuckled and held her tightly. "Good to see you as well,my dear,dear Grandaughter."Kohaku,Sen,and pretty much the rest of the workers nearby stared in shock.She was the kitsune Lord's GRANDAUGHTER? "What are you doing here Grandpa?"Larena asked,looking at him.It had suddenly occured to her how weird it was to find her grandfather...whom she thought was DEAD...in the spirit world.
He chuckled."Larena,your Father never told you this but,I am the Lord of Kitsunes,and now that I am a spirit,I visit this place often."he said.She stared at him in confussion for a sec before asking"You mean I'm...?"he nodded and grinned."Your royalty,in a way."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
There!done chapter!took me long enough,eh?anyways,thank you to those who reviewed and please continue to review!you guys are what keeps me writing!ja ne!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rioki_Lilac on December 25, 2005, 6:25:22 AM

Rioki_Lilac on
Rioki_LilacFirst comment dance! must read next chapter.