Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

...

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Chapter 1 - Prolouge

Far back, before humans were created, there lived dragons. They came in all sorts of shapes and forms, but the different species could never live in peace. One little accident sent torrents of fire spurting from each separate beast. One species lived deep in the mountains of North America. The adult males were about seven feet tall as the females were usually six. This dragons were covered in fur, marked with vibrant designs of gold, silver, black, and occasionally crimson or blue. All this dragons had their separate elements and lived in peace amongst each other, but lately things had been going very wrong.
Rumors started to spread and fights broke out more often. Their leader, Xeria, had not a clue what to do. So she did her best to keep the peace in their clan. The days seemed to grow shorter and very seldom was the sun spotted in the sky. To Xeria, their days seemed to be coming to an end.



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hellzangel83 on February 1, 2007, 5:10:08 AM

Hellzangel83 on
Hellzangel83I can't help to think that it's waaay too short -.-"