Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Starting theJourney

...

Chapter 5 - Starting theJourney

Chapter 5 - Starting theJourney
The four hatchlings walked out of the cave, chattering to themselves. Vynt just walked quietly, thinking to himself.
 
         A bump to his shoulder brought him back to reality, "watcha thinking abuot?" Vynt  forced a smile as Inara dtared at him, worried.
          "I was just thinking how odd it was, us out of all the dragons," he shook his head, "I don't want to worry you."
            Inara furrowed her brow, "you are anyways," and sped up her pace to walk beside Rite.
            "You're so lucky to be his sister," Rite spoke excitedly.
            Inara just shrugeed and changed the topic, "how is your training?"
            "It's fine, my father says Ihave excellent control over my power, but need to focus," She blushed a little.
           "This is soo awesome!" Zeinn bounded over to them, his eyes basicly swirling with fire. "This is going to be so fun!"
           Vynt snorted, "not likely."
            "What's that supposed to mean?" Zienn glared over his shoulder at Vynt who only looked away. "I asked you a question, Vynt!"
            The brown dragon looked up, "if you weren't so dull headed you would know."
             "Hey! Take that back!" Zeinn dashed over to him.
             "No," was all he said.
             Zeinn tackled him to the ground, his weight crushing the breath out of Vynt.
             Rite tried to step in but Vynt growled at her, "I take it back, I'm sorry I insulted you."
             Zeinn gave an unsatisfied growl but go off. The walk out of the camp was silent, even Rite was quiet, knowing there was an unsettling mood about them.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ouari on February 7, 2007, 10:43:52 AM

Ouari on
Ouaricoming along nicely :)