Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Valley of Death

...

Chapter 6 - Valley of Death

Chapter 6 - Valley of Death
The four furred dragons walked cautiously down the mountain. All were keeping their eyes and ears open for any sign of danger. Rite and Inara talked quietly to themselves and Vynt just remained quiet. Vynt noticed that Zeinn had  taken control over their little group, not that he was best to be leader, but as long as it made him satisfied for now. 
 
Vynt's head whipped to one side as a twig snapped. they were nearing the Valley of death and if they followed the queen's orders, they would have to go through it. The others didn't seem to hear the twig and continued walking. Vynt hissed at them and they froze. Zeinn just gave him a angry glare. a low breeze picked up and suddenly a roar shattered the silence.
 
vynt felt like his stomach had flipped as the earth shattering roar shook the ground. He could see a pair of glowing red eyes like an ever burning flame. They spoke a tale of cruelty, death, and despair.
 
"RUN!" He yelled to the others and they did not hesitate. As they turned tail and fled down the rest of the mountain, a beast revealed itself. It was a as black as the night without the moon to shine it's light. All innocence had left it's soul in terror. Large fangs hung from it's upper jaw and they dripped a sickly green  liquid that sizzled as it hit the ground. the demon ran after them, it's large horns spiraling upwards. A mane of hair ran down it's head and stopped at the shoulder blades. A thick tail ended it's horror, a spear as sharp as ice shards. Claws grinded into the ground with every step and it gained on them. Closer, and closer, and closer.
 
Suddenly the creature stopped as they ran even more. vynt looked behind him to see a flying wolf dive at the demon. It had taloned front claws that grasped a large sword that seemed to have a serpent of fire around it. the creature's brown fur, stuck out against the blue sky and fire burned at the end of it's tail. A light blinded Vynt for a second as the creature flew in front of the sun. As his eyes adjusted he also noticed a black gem in the middle of his forehead.
 
The demon backed up a few steps as the creature slashed out with the sword. A shrill cry ripped out froom the demon's thoat as the sword stabbed it's right shoulder. A violet liquid oozed out of the cut and the demon turned to retreat. The flying creature gave one more warning slash before letting the black mass flee.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment