Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Boy Part 2

I felt like writing a story on these two because i thought it would be cute.

Chapter 1 - The Boy Part 2

Chapter 1 - The Boy Part 2
The trip was very long. They had to cross rivers and vallies. America was asleep for most of the trip. At last after the 5 day road trip, they made it to the place that the child was found. But of course with thier luck, the child was far gone. So they waited and waited and waited. But the child. It was now dusk. France, England, and America were fast asleep. But then a russling in the bush had woken little America. The little child snuk out of the wagon to see what was going on. He saw a boy walking towrds him as well. "Please don't hurt me." the boy pled America very quitly. "Why would I do that?" America replied. Both children met in the moonlight. "Alfred!?!" the child asked confused. "Yes! Matthew is that really you!?!" The child replied. '' Yes! its me!" As Canada finished the two twins locked into a hug. Crying tears of joy. The sun began to climb over the mountins. "I have to go." Canada told his brother. "No. Please come with me. Thats why im here." America told his brother. "Fine but  you better not be lying." Canada had said.

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT CHAPTER!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment