Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Kidnapper

this is just some scraps. plz. tell me in the Comments witch ones i should continue.

Chapter 0 - The Kidnapper

Chapter 0 - The Kidnapper
OUM: RUSSIA A.K.A IVAN  BRAGINSKY
KIDNAPPER: ?
PLACE: 112 VODKA STREET
BACK STORY:?






It was a normal day at work. A little to normal. Alfred was being quit for once as if, as if something had happened last night.  like the world had just ended last night for him. Once in a while France would break out crying for no reason. But maybe there was a reason. as well for him it was like the world had ended just last night and he had somehow survived. But the thing was, it seemed that everyone else in the office had known what happened exsept for Russia. But Ivan soon noticed something. Something strange. First of all there was an empty desk in the corner of the room. Second that empty desk belonged to Matthew Williams. And Matt was almost  never late. America looked up from his computer work and adjusted his glasses. He soon went to look at his twin to again find out he was missing and started to cry. England sooN rushed over to comfurt the teen. After work, Russia was minding his own buissnes when A bag covered by a bag.  he tried to get away but he couldnt...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment