Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1: Survive the Baby Blue Bus

America and his brother Canada are new students of Gakuen Academy!  Alfred goes through a lot of challenges. He hopes you can use this list to get through your school life. 

Chapter 1 - 1: Survive the Baby Blue Bus

Chapter 1 - 1: Survive the Baby Blue Bus
1: Survive the Baby Blue BusMy brother and I hopped onto the grand Gakuen Academy School Bus.  “I’ve seen yellow school busses before, but not blue ones!” I exclaimed, for once, I was excited to go to school; Gakuen was where the best countries go! I could tell my brother was trying not to correct me, the bus was actually baby blue. But he knew I was happy. So I tried my best to keep him happy too! “I meant a baby blue school bus.” Matthew just sat there, going through all the paperwork. I couldn’t believe that we got to go to this school! I guess he couldn’t either. We were lucky that we got to start together! It looked like we were the last people to get on. When we got on, if we wanted to sit together, the only seat available was across the aisle from Italy and Romano. Romano looked so annoyed, I guess it was the hug therapy Italy was giving him.  Poor Romano I thought. Matt just stared at me. Why was he staring at me you ask? To this day, I still don’t know. Maybe he was looking at Romano or Italy? Or he was scared I would do that to him.  “LET GO OF ME!”  Romano screamed every five to ten seconds. “No!” Italy was hugging on tight.  At first, I actually thought it was funny. But then it got annoying. Matt plugged his ear buds into his MP3 player. Great, there goes Matt into his world of music I thought to myself. There was no way I could pull him back out until we got to school. I felt like the few pounds in my backpack were turning into tons. I looked at my watch and only one minute had passed since Matt left me alone. It had felt like an hour! Then England walked onto the bus. God no I thought not him. He looked surprised to see me. If I was going to have to deal with bullying now, I was going to punch someone. To be honest, that someone was going to be Matthew. I mean come on, this could have been better if he just offered me one of his ear buds. I got my fist ready, but England just smiled and went to his seat.  The bus started to smell like burnt cereal with a tint of cold tea. Everyone looked at England. Even Matt seemed to smell it. The bus driver didn’t seem to care. We finally got to school. Matthew and I ran off the bus as fast as we could. Not because the horrid smell, we were so happy to be at the giant school. It was huge! The school glimmered in Matthew’s eyes, I could tell he was amazed. I grabbed his hand, “Let’s stop staring at it and go inside!” I pulled him along as I ran into the building, we didn’t want to be late! It was our first day after all!  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment