Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Mirrior

When Arthur and Francis rush home with a mirror, Matthew and Alfred get little curious. of course it didn't help that Arthur had said that even he shouldn't look into it. who knows what could happen if he did. but would one little peek really hurt? (1st person story, hetalia, contains shippings)

Chapter 1 - The Mirrior

Chapter 1 - The Mirrior
Me and my brother were just minding our own business and then it happened. Arthur and Francis rushed into the house. They didn't say a word. They just ran to the attic. "um........" I said as i looks over at Alfred. He shrugged and continued playing his DS. "yeah, it's probably nothing." I said to myself pulling my copy of The Maze Runner back up to my face.  Hey, don't judge me, it's actually a really good book.  Arthur and Francis came back downstairs like they didn't just run into the house with a giant mirror. "Listen you two," Arthur started to say. But of course Alfred wasn't listening. "ALFRED!" He screamed. As just demonstrated, Arthur doesn't have a long fuse. Alfred flinched then quickly looked up. "y-yes?"  "ah good." Arthur said, "you need to pay attention." I nodded and put in my bookmark. "now, I'm guessing you're wondering what that whole mirror thing was about?" Arthur said as confident as he was when he found out how to boil eggs. "nope." Alfred just looked back down at his game. "well actually, i am" I said as confident as i could, i tried to sit up strait and be loud and tried not to sound too excited. Arthur smiled like i just did something big.  I just think he was proud of how much my social skills have improved but hey, you never know, he could have been picking his favorite child. "Just don't go in the attic, and if you disobey that wish, or have to go in, then just stay away from that mirror, don't look in it." Arthur said as Francis nodded. Why would we have a mirror that pappa can't even look into? i thought to myself. And that's when it came to me, i had to know everything about that mirror. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment