Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New found Problems

the second run of my story and i still think the first kicks @$$ but i have to finish it and this is the pansy version since it has no actual sex scenes...
pweez comment good or bad i don't care! pweez!

~yasi~

Chapter 1 - New found Problems

Chapter 1 - New found Problems
Ch1: New Found Problems

Kagome was in labor with her first child and had no medicain or doctor. Just Sango and Keade. “Okay Kagome brethe and push.” Sango instructed
Outside InuYasha, Miroku, Kouga, Sesshoumaru, and Shippou waited. “Kouga it's all your fault!” InuYasha yelled at the wolf.
“Sorry I lost my self control!” He yelled back. They were at each others throats. “You should watch her better!”
“She isn't a dog i shouldn't have to watch her!” InuYasha yelled. Rin came back from her walk with Auun and Jaken. She went into the hut and then exited.
“Lord Sesshoumaru why is Kagome in pain and why are they not comforting her insdie?” Rin asked innocently.
“Rin, Kagome-kun is having a baby and she has to do this on her own without a man by her side.” Sesshoumaru explained to the seven year old girl.
“Oh. Who is the daddy?” Asked even more innocently . Kouga lowered his head. InuYasha was fumming.
“I am Rin.” Kouga said. Shippou and Rin went to get more water for Kagome. As they left Sesshoumaru was summoned to revive the infant and save it's small poor life.
As Kagome slept Kouga held his daughter and calmed her cries.
Kagome woke up later to notice Kouga, InuYasha and Sesshoumaru talking. The baby lay in a crib next to her. On the bed with her was Shipppou and Rin. She began to feed the baby.
Thinking back to when she told her mother:

She walked into the house crying her mother ran to her. Her uniform torn and bloody. “Mom!”
“Honey what happened?” Her voice rose in alarm. “Tell me what happened.”
“I'm pregnant i was raped by a guy; well a demon in the fudeal era!”
“Get out!” Her mother yelled. “Out of my house before i call the cops. Just go I never want to see you again!”
“Mom! What do you mean? You are throwing me out? I'm 15!” She sobbed.
“Get some clothes and some of your things I never want to see you again!”
Kagome laft with some clothes and a small set of baxes of items. InuYasha didn't know what to think when kagome had told him how she acted.

She finnished feeding the baby and went to talk to Keade. “Your infant still needs a name. Think wisely. It will affect her entire life.”
I don't know, when i was younger i read a name... Kesa- the brave and well fortuned. I think I want that to be her name. Kesa.” Kagome said.
“Alright Kesa it is then. So who is going to help raise her?” Keade sipped on her cup of hot tea. “I mean you don't want to raise her all alone do you?”
“I don't know that either.” Shippou woke and joined them. “Shippou would you help me raise her?”
“You mean you would let me?” He got excited. “Boy would I!” Shippou went to get Rin some Water as Sesshoumaru and InuYasha walked throught the door.
InuYasha, Sesshoumaru! Het guys. “ Kagome said she gave a nod to Jaken.
“You feeling well?” Sesshoumaru asked. “You look it.”
“Yes thanks for asking.”
“Your welcome.”
“InuYasha, are you mad at me for having this baby?”
“No Kagome!” He said. “I'll always love you.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment