Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - New Generation, Old Legacy

the second run of my story and i still think the first kicks @$$ but i have to finish it and this is the pansy version since it has no actual sex scenes...
pweez comment good or bad i don't care! pweez!

~yasi~

Chapter 6 - New Generation, Old Legacy

Chapter 6 - New Generation, Old Legacy
Ch6: New Generation, Old Legacy

Many villagers gathered and placed flowers at the pillar that was near the demon castle, childern sat and cried at the pillar for the tall silver haired Lord was long since gone. Sango had payed a visit to Kagome only to be questioned for helping the demons that took InuYasha's rightful place. Indeed we all missed the old Kagome. Kesa was still helping train demon slayers in the village in the woods. 'This life style has been passed down for generations and that all the childern have learned more then three ways to ward off demons. Not one child has ever strayed from demon slaying and they have thrived like this for as long as anyone can remember.' she thought. Sango tapped her on the shoulder after being reemed out by Kagome.
“Ready to head back yet?” She asked. Kesa looked at the castle and then to her stomach. She nodded and alled for Auun to take them back to the village. “They will attack and then we can see just what they are able to do.” She smiled knowing the demon slayers would be ready for an attak any time of day unlikr the ones before them had failed to do.
“Yes i think they would have a chance if we weren't the ones training them all this time.” She smiled to the woman behind her. Shippou was probably waiting on the day Kesa could come home from the vilage and he could be with her again. Just like the days she would spend at her dads years ago, last time it ended badly. He ran to say good bye to her and hope he would get there on time.
They were up in the air as Shippou yelled her name. Fearing something happened to he mate she jumped to him. “What's wrong did something happen?” She said panicing for his saftey.
“I want you to stay here, please last time you left you were taken from me, please please stay with me part no longer.” He said hugging her, “You have trained them for near three months, i wish you will finish now and had to go back no more.” She looked at Sango and knew that she was the only one who could help her here soon and had to go back.
“Shippou, i wish to make you happy, and i wish that it was possible, but Sango can not come back for a month and a half, and the childern need her now, i need her here in a half a month for the baby so i have to go with her.” He obliged and they left, Shippou mopped back inside the castle where he was needed by Jaken for the dinner with the Northern Lord named Yuzukei to speak of allies and foes.
Kesa and Sango had easily pointed out the mistakes of the young demon slayers in the village and had began to correct the areas that needed the most attetion at the present time. Kesa rubbed her stomach as she sat eating her rice cakes made by Nariko and Sango. “Sango what do you think my baby will be?” Her ear twitched as the two slayers sneezed. Sango joined her letting her feet hang from the porch.
“Well you are a demon, well a Hanyou and it is weird you have pointed ears instead of canine ears but like i was saying, demon canines have littlers like normal canines, they have maybe two or three in a set, normally mixed sets too.” She said looking at the people practicing and the younger kids playing ball, “You know i kind of never thanked Sesshomaru for helping the village those years ago. I am sad about it, he worked so hard and all.”
“He knows, trust me he knows,” Kesa looked around, then to the birth house that was almost back to the way it was, “ i guess since i am a demon i have to have my kids somewhere else right?” Sango looked her in the eyes.
“Kirara is a demon and she is welcome to every home here, why would we treat you different? You have earned your respect here with the training, even though the kids all hate going to your lesson because it is so stress ful.” She looked up at the sky then back to Kesa smiling. “Just promise me on thing, don't change like Kagome did okay?” They laughed...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment