Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Kesa's conversation with Kagome

the second run of my story and i still think the first kicks @$$ but i have to finish it and this is the pansy version since it has no actual sex scenes...
pweez comment good or bad i don't care! pweez!

~yasi~

Chapter 7 - Kesa's conversation with Kagome

Chapter 7 - Kesa's conversation with Kagome
Ch7: Kesa's conversation with Kagome

It was early in the morning, Kesa and Sango were awake and ready to start lessons for the day, Kesa was thinking about what Sango had said the night before, “just promise me on thing, don'y change like Kagome did okay?” She was lagging behind as they headed to the fields for first lesson. Sango stopped and pondered. Her brain congured up a way to help, Kesa looked up to see Sango smiling like a mad woman. “What's wrong Sango?”
“You should go talk to you mother, and fix things up, for better or worse just try, Kirara can take you back right now, and she can bring you back later okay?” Sango said, Kesa was speechless for a moment until everything clicked into her mind and the thought was just dumb, she had nothing to say to the hag, it was her fault Kouga and the wolf tribes were gone, her fault that she was abused her whole life by the witch and the creepy little white girl.
'No i have nothing to say to that woman i think of her as not my mother but as a woman who hates me for her problems and as a person who takes her problems out on everyone around her. She will not be in the future of mine and the kingdom but a subject in a village we protect.” Kesa said sticking up her nose. Sango heard nothing but was instead had Kesa standing on Kirara and was already being taken back.
“Good luck! I hope to hear good news, come back in about a week!” She yelled and Kirara was gone with Kesa on her way to conversate with the woman who ruined her life as a child. She landed in front of Kagome and InuYasha's hut, Kagome greeted her at the door grimace looking and tapping her foot. Kesa began to leave but Kirara would not allow it and blocked her in to speak to Kagome.
“Kagome, mom...” She began, “we need to talk. Why are you hostel toward me? Have i angered you deeper then i knew with words or as a child made you angered with actions? I for some reason was the one punished for my fathers raping you?” Kagome sat, the grimace look now faded to a frown across her now thin lips and her dull eyes shead a tear, She patted the seat next to her for Kesa to sit.
“I never thought of how bad i was going to hurt you, i was inmature and angry with Kouga. I had told Naraku to kill the wolves and Koga, but i never mentioned taking you as leway, i was ferious with him and soon went after you myself without anyone knowing, He threatened to slit your throat and tell everyone i made a deal with him if anyone of the people i knew came after you. I was devestated and completely forgot about you to protect you, i never ment to be hostel to Shippou, but i had to, and Sangoand Miroku and even my new kids. Then the day Shippou walked in with you after i got the letter from Naraku that you were gone and a new picture of you i had to stay strong.” She hugged her long lost daughter tight and cried out “I am so sorry daughter! I know know why my mother had gotten rid of me!”
“I think i can help you with that. Take me to grandmas please.” Kesa requested. Kagome looked close to see if she was joking but her face was nothing but serious.
“She has prevented me from getting close,” No argument worked until Kagome agreed, InuYasha stayed with the kids and they left, not knowing what would happen. They closed to the well, “Through here.” Kesa's eyes were hollowed out black and her had was turning blue, the wood at the higirashi shrine blew off,and they passed through. Kagome and Kesa walked to the stairs and loked to the tree, a shrine was placed there for Kagome in which symboled death, and next to it was grandpa's. A thin mad stood there a broom in his hand, he truned when kagome gasped, it was like he knew who she was and knew she would be back anyday, just like before. “Souta! It's...”
“Kagome! Mom said you would never come back that you and some guy were going to be wed and that i had no choice but board up the well and seal it forever, how did you get here, are my seals weak like grandpa's or something?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment