Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PAR-TAY

umm the title kinda gives it away. lots of songs involved 3 OCS (Hikari,Keito, Kieran... obviously.)

Chapter 1 - PAR-TAY

Chapter 1 - PAR-TAY
Karaoke Shaman king styleDisclaimer: I do not own any of the songs used in the making of this story, also I do not own any Shaman King character except for Hikari Shinrei (my Oc)Blah blah blah -lyrics“ “-talking~At the Asakura residence~ “Anna… PLEASE” Hikari whined.“I SAID NO!!” the blonde haired tyrant howled harshly.“But it’ll be fun”. “I said NO!!”.“I’LL DOUBLE no.. TRIPLE my training” Hikari bargained“hmm….maybe”.“Really!”.“no”.“PLEASE Anna its just one little party” Yoh said joining the argument.“no!”.“C’mon we’ll be good” Horo joined in as well.“no and that’s final” she shrieked anger dripping from every word.“o just let them have their stupid party, Anna.” Ren said as he turned the TV off after finding nothing was on honestly 300 channels and nothing on what a waste of money he thought.“o fine but your all doing double training afterwards”“YEA!” Hikari, Horo and Yoh shouted at once.“thanks Renny” Hikari hugged her ‘boyfriend’ (not official yet) he blushed and turned away.~preparations for the party were underway phone calls were made and eventually the day of the party came~Everyone made it clear they would be there, none of them wanted to say no to Anna that’s the real reason everyone agreed but no one would say it. “Ok Do we have Soda?” Hikari asked, going over the list“Check” Yoh said with a fake Army salute.“Stereo?”.“Check”. “Rabid Wolverine?”“che-wait WHAT?”“HAHA Just kidding”They finished going over the list everything was accounted for, now all that was left was for the guests to arrive. There was a knock on the door, Yoh and Horo raced to the door “I’ve got it!!” they both yelled in unison, Ren stood up and tripped them both sending them head over heals into the wall beside the door they were seeing stars now.“aww Ren why’s ya have to do that? It was just getting interesting” Hikari whined playfully.“simple, they were taking too long”Hikari sweat dropped. “well are you gonna get the door?”“fine” he opened the door and screamed.“O Ren its been too long how are things going? Are you eating well?” the questions kept coming from the figure who happened to be Ren’s older sister Jun who was hugging his throat unknowingly cutting off his air. “a…air” he managed to say through the constricting hug.“o sorry Ren” she released her brother. He gasped for air.“Hey don’t choke” Hao said as he jumped off the S.O.F’s palm, landing perfectly.O God not him Ren thought of the ;last time Hao paid them a visit; Hao put Wasabi in Ren’s milk, ever since Ren has kept his milk in a locked mini fridge in his room.“You actually invited Him?!” Ren asked angrily.“sure why wouldn’t I? He’s my brother and, we got past that whole ‘I’ll kill you to be the Shaman King’ thing” Yoh who recently woke up, said as he placed his arm on Hao’s shoulder.“Come on in” Hikari said as she showed him through the already open door. They saw others walking up the path “Yo, Hikari What’s up?” Keito said as she nearly strangled Hikari with her infamous ‘Glomp of Death’.“….losing…air…everything...going black” Hikari murmured hoarsely.“Ha How do you like it?” a smug Ren said, Keito let Hikari go letting her have some much needed air. “is that going to happen every time you see Hikari?” Kieran asked as she stepped into the doorway.“no….o HEY REN!” Keito said before she spontaneously Glomped Ren, who had just recently recovered from the last ‘killer glomp’“ach…..Hi….Keito…..please let me go!” he managed to say but his menacing tone was cracked. apparently she hadn’t heard him. "Keito! let him go your going to suffocate him!!" Hikari said to her now clearly sugar high friend.""aww alright" she released him from her vice-like gripAbout all the guest were there, Keito want to shut the door when she heard a voice “hey wait”. she looked around no one was thereOh great I’m hearing voices again she shrugged and began to shut the door again.“hey down here!” the voice called again. She looked down it was little Manta Oyamada.“sorry Manta” the ’giant’ said apologetically.“no prob happens all the time” he walked into the inn. After moments of talking about summer vacation, and seeing Manta spazz out at the sight of Hao,moments later~ There was a knock on the door, “I got it!” Hikari said as she stood up. She opened the door there stood Faust, Eliza, and Chocolove who was dressed in a 70’s disco costume with a microphone in hand. Behind him was what looked like a speaker, he opened his mouth it looked like he was gonna scream but all that came out was a songwoo-hooh (it's a celebration)woo-hooh (it's a celebration)celebrate good times come on (it's a celebration)celebrate good times come on (it's a celebration)there's a party going on right herea celebration that'll last throughout the yearshall bring you good times and good laughter toowe gonna celebrate your party with youcome on nowCelebration - we're gonna celebrate and have a good timecelebration - we're gonna celebrate and have a good timeit's time to come togetherit's up to you what's your pleasureeveryone around the world come onwoo-hooh (it's a celebration)woo-hooh (it's a celebration)celebrate good times come on (it's a celebration)celebrate good times come on (it's a celebration)here's a party going on right herea dedication that'll last throughout the yearshall bring you good times and good laughter toowe gonna celebrate your party with youcome on nowcelebrationwe're gonna.....it's time to come....woo-hooh (it's a celebration)woo-hooh (it's a celebration)celebrate good times come on (it's a celebration)celebrate good times come on (it's a celebration)we're gonna have a good time tonightlet's celebrate it's all rightwe're gonna have a good time tonightlet's celebrate it's all rightUpon finishing he was smacked into the bushes by an angry Anna.“What’re you trying to do! Annoy the whole damn neighborhood! disco is dead!” Anna yelled as he reappeared from the bushes in his regular clothes.“well Hikari asked me to bring it so I decided to try it out first”“o ya thanks Choco” Hikari said as she picked up the machine which was surprisingly light.“c’mon in guys-” she was interrupted“YOU TOLD THEM TO BRING A KARAOKE MACHINE!?” Anna snapped.“ya I thought I told ya, and that’s why I offered to triple my training” Hikari said simply. “come on in guys” Yoh said as he showed them in without listening to Anna. oh boy she’s gonna be pissed“fine just this once” that surprised everyone“is she sick or something?” Horo whispered to Ren who was standing in the doorway.“I don’t know?”They all re-entered the inn…“ok I got a disk of song right here folks, who wants to go first?” there was a disturbing silence“I-I’ll g-go” a voice in the back of the room said shyly, it was Tamao. Horo gave here a confident glance, its true they had been dating for a month.“Sure” Hikari placed the disk into the machine. “ you just scroll down till you find a song you like”.“o-ok” she found a song she liked and pressed start…..----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check out the next chapter to find out the rest I know don’t ya love a good cliff hanger every now and then well Tamao’s gonna sing anyone wanna guess what song? (its not obvious) see ya in the next chapter!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment