Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Hikari and Ren

umm the title kinda gives it away. lots of songs involved 3 OCS (Hikari,Keito, Kieran... obviously.)

Chapter 4 - Hikari and Ren

Chapter 4 - Hikari and Ren
_____________________________________________________________________________Flash back“I don’t normally sing in front of people that’s why” she said sheepishly.“well you should do it more often you have an awesome voice, right guys?” Hikari said to her trying to get everyone to compliment her maybe if we play our cards right we’ll get out of the torture training. Hao read her mind.“Yeah you could become the next Avril Lavigne!” he complimented, he elbowed Horo in the ribs.“ow! I mean… Wow that was just wow awesome job” he said, covering up for the pain in his ribs.“thanks you guys….. but your still having training!” she said as she became her old self again. “Ok who’s next?” she called out holding the mike up for any takers.“I’ll go!” Hikari Piped as she shot off the couch…______________________________________________________________________________Hikari scanned the Music list in search of the perfect song, 3 minutes later “I found it” she said as she finally found a song she liked. The song info appeared on the screen.‘Listen to Your Heart’- D.H.TShe took a deep breath and sighed as the music started up. Her voice sounded serene as she poured her heart and soul into every word.Hikari:I know there’s something in the wake of your smileI get a notion from the look in your eyes, yeahYou've built a love but that love falls apartYour little piece of heaven turns too darkListen to your heart when he’s calling for youListen to your heart, there’s nothing else you can doI don't know where you're going and I don't know whyBut listen to your heart before you tell him goodbyeSometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhileThe precious moments are all lost in the tide, yeahThey're swept away and nothing is what is seemsThe feeling of belonging to your dreamsListen to your heart when he’s calling for youListen to your heart, there’s nothing else you can doI don't know where you're going and I don't know whyBut listen to your heart before you tell him goodbyeAnd there were voices that want to be heardSo much to mention but you can't find the wordsHis scent of magic the beauty that’s beenWell I was wilder than the windListen to your heart when he’s calling for youListen to your heart, there’s nothing else you can doI don't know where you're going and I don't know whyBut listen to your heart before you tell him goodbyeListen to your heartI don't know where your going and I don't know whyListen to your heart before you tell him goodbyeEveryone stared wide eyed as she finished the song.“so I take it you guys didn’t like it huh?” she said as she put the mike in the holder.“…….no. I don’t think knew you could sing like That!” Horo blurted out.“actually I did” Ren said with pride at his ‘might me’ girlfriend.“why don’t you sing more often your really good” Jun, who was sitting off in the back complimented. Hikari blushed. “umm… who next!” she said trying to get away from the spotlight.“well if you went I might as well too” Ren said as he walked up. “really?” she asked completely dumbfounded, she’d never heard him sing. By the looks on everyone else’s face neither did they, not even Jun.“yes. Now can you help me with this machine” he asked, it was known by everyone that Ren hated most electronics.“ok sure you push this button to turn the list down and this one to enter. ok?” Hikari said as she instructed the technologically challenged Tao.“ok”. Hikari sat down waiting eagerly to hear him sing. He finally clicked the start button the screen showed the song info.‘Welcome to my life‘- Simple PlanRen:Do you ever feel like breaking down?Do you ever feel out of place?Like somehow you just don't belongAnd no one understands youDo you ever wanna run away?Do you lock yourself in your room?With the radio on turned up so loud That no one hears you screamingNo you don't know what it's likeWhen nothing feels all rightYou don't know what it's likeTo be like meTo be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kicked when you're downTo feel like you've been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's likeWelcome to my lifeDo you wanna be somebody else?Are you sick of feeling so left out?Are you desperate to find something more?Before your life is overAre you stuck inside a world you hate?Are you sick of everyone around?With their big fake smiles and stupid liesWhile deep inside you're bleedingNo you don't know what it's likeWhen nothing feels all rightYou don't know what it's likeTo be like meTo be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kicked when you're downTo feel like you've been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's likeWelcome to my lifeNo one ever lied straight to your faceAnd no one ever stabbed you in the backYou might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okayEverybody always gave you what you wantedYou never had to work it was always thereYou don't know what it's like, what it's likeTo be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kicked when you're downTo feel like you've been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)To be hurtTo feel lostTo be left out in the darkTo be kicked when you're downTo feel like you've been pushed aroundTo be on the edge of breaking downAnd no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's likeWelcome to my lifeWelcome to my lifeWelcome to my life He finished the song and had a smug look on his face. He placed the mike in its holder and went to sit down.“Whoa that’s the first time I’ve ever heard ya sing Renny” Hikari said as he sat beside her.“ya Ren your voice aint that bad” Horo lied, to be exact Ren’s voice was astounding. “OK whose next!” Hikari piped slightly wrecking the moment, but not by much.“I WILL!!” Keito said as she shot up out of her seat.______________________________________________________________________________I’m ending this chapter here, please review. Keito: MWAHAHAHA MY TURN!!Hikari: *to Ren* She really needs to switch to decafRen: Definitely.Keito: HEY I KNOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT ME!!Ren and Hikari: *back away slowly*

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kieran on September 16, 2005, 6:16:39 AM

Kieran on
KieranLOL, tis full of much cuteness ^^ I wanna read the next one! *evil giggle*

Hikari260 on September 14, 2005, 6:39:26 AM

Hikari260 on
Hikari260=) soo? i can write big deal. jk

Keito-Chan on September 14, 2005, 5:17:15 AM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-Chanmmmm, laaates......GOOD STORY!! mesa likes *murmers* ur just showwing off, again.... JK! nice one!
~Keito