Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - defeat

umm the title kinda gives it away. lots of songs involved 3 OCS (Hikari,Keito, Kieran... obviously.)

Chapter 5 - defeat

Chapter 5 - defeat
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shaman king or any song you see in this fanfic but I do own Hikari. Keito and Kieran belong to their proper creators (Keito and Becca).Sorry this has taken me so long… I was taken captive by an Evil reader (Keito) and forced to write an alternant chapter than this one( I will not enter that one) well here it is sorry for the delay.________________________________________________________________________ Flash backHe finished the song and had a smug look on his face. He placed the mike in its holder and went to sit down.“Whoa that’s the first time I’ve ever heard ya sing Renny” Hikari said as he sat beside her.“ya Ren your voice aint that bad” Horo lied, to be exact Ren’s voice was astounding. “OK whose next!” Hikari piped slightly wrecking the moment, but not by much.“I WILL!!” Keito said as she shot up out of her seat.______________________________________________________________________________“ok everyone get your ear plugs ready!” Hikari joked, Kieran who was sitting next to her giggled. The loud ‘Bang!’ could be heard throughout the room, on the floor lay Hikari and Kieran slightly dazed after being whacked in the back of the head by her Itako prayer beads. Without saying anything she walked up to the mike. She clicked the song she wanted.“Ok this is dedicated to Ren, Hikari you won”, she pressed the other button the screen shown, ‘I hate myself for losing you’- Kelly Clarkson Keito:I woke up todayWoke up wide awakeIn an empty bedStaring at an empty roomI have myself to blameFor the state I'm in todayAnd now dyingDoesn't seem so cruelAnd oh, I don't know what to sayAnd I don't know anywayAnymoreI hate myself for losing youI'm seeing it all so clearI hate myself for losing youWhat do you do when you look in the mirrorAnd staring at you is why he's not here?You got what you deservedHope you're happy now'Cause every time I think of her with youIt's killing meInside, andNow I dread each dayKnowing that I can't be savedFrom the lonelinessOf living without youAnd, ohI don't know what to doNot sure that I'll pull throughI wish you knewI hate myself for losing youI'm seeing it all so clearI hate myself for losing youWhat do you do when you look in the mirrorAnd staring at you is why he's not here?I hate myself for losing youAnd oh, I don't know what to doNot sure that I'll pull throughI wish you knewAnd oh, I don't know what to sayAnd I don't know anywayAnymoreNo, noI hate myself for losing you(I'm seeing it all so clear)I'm seeing it all so clearI hate myself for losing youWhat do you do when you look in the mirrorAnd staring at you is why he's not here?What do you say when everything's said?Is the reason why he left you in the end?How do you cry when every tear you shedWon't ever bring him back again?I hate myself for loving you Everyone’s jaws dropped, Keito walked down after putting the mike back in the holder.“Who wants to go next?” she asked cheerfully, which caught some by surprise.“ummm…. I will” all eyes turned to Horo, who was now on his way up to the mike. He searched the song list in search of a good song.“got it!” he exclaimed as he selected a song. The song info appeared on the screen: ‘Do this Anymore‘- NicklebackHoro:Left on an eastbound train, gone first thing this morningWhy's what's best for you, always the worst thing for meWhen am I gonna learn? Why? Cause I'm tired of hatingWhen will it be your turn? Why? Cause I'm tired of waitingNo I don't, no I don't, no I don'tWell no I don't find faith in your forced feelingsNot fooled by your misleadingsWon't buy this line your sellingTired of this lie your tellingI won't, I don't, no I won't do this anymoreI won't, I don't, no I won't do this anymoreShe says I'm only tellin' half of itThat's probably coz there's only half worth tellin'And every time I try to laugh it offThat's when you turn around and wind up yellin'When am I gonna learn? Why? Cause I'm tired of hatingWhen will it be your turn? Why? Cause I'm tired of waitingNo I don't, no I don't, no I don'tNo I don't find faith in your forced feelingsNot fooled by your misleadingsWon't buy this line your sellingTired of this lie your tellingI won't, I don't no I won't do this anymoreI won't, I don't no I won't do this anymoreShe says I'm only tellin' half of itThat's probably coz there's only half worth tellin'And every time I try to laugh it offThat's when you turn around and wind up yellin'When am I gonna learn? Why? Cause I'm tired of hatingWhen will it be your turn? Why? Cause I'm tired of waitingNo I don't, no I don't, no I don'tNo I don't find faith in your forced feelingsNot fooled by your misleadingsWon't buy this line your sellingTired of this lie your tellingI won't, I don't no I won't do this anymoreI won't, I don't no I won't do this anymoreThe song ended and he placed the mike in the holder. Tamao clapped for her boyfriend, everyone just sat there. Who knew that 2 more residents at the inn actually could sing.“ok who wants to go next?” Keito asked no one in general“I‘ll..” Kieran began, Just then there was a knock on the door.“hold that though, I got it!” Keito shouted hyperly as she ran to the door. She opened it revealing a boy and girl who were in a heated argument.“I TOLD YA THE PART WAS AT 6 NOT 7!!!” the girl shouted“NUH UH YOU TOLD ME 7!” the older male shouted.Keito just watched an anime sweat drop appeared.“umm… Julia, Toby are you guys coming in or not?” she shouted, alarming the two teens.“ya” the both said as they entered the inn. Keito plopped back on the couch.“ok Kieran go ahead” Keito said in a I-know-something-you-don’t-want-me-to-know way. I know she likes My brother, Toby. I also know he feels the same way…. O well I’ll just watch how thing work out. Keito thought. Kieran hesitated, before standing up and walking over to the machine. ____________________________________________________________________________Ok I’m ending this chapter right here… What song will Kieran sing? Only I know!! MWAHAHAHARen: She has got to lay off the pockyHoro: yeah definitely.Both: Song requests will be available after the…12th chapter, no Yaoi requests please O and PLEASE REVIEW!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment