Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - open heart sergery

umm the title kinda gives it away. lots of songs involved 3 OCS (Hikari,Keito, Kieran... obviously.)

Chapter 6 - open heart sergery

Chapter 6 - open heart sergery
Hikari and Ren: Hikari-no-Shinjitsu doesn’t own Shaman king but she owns the character Hikari Shinrei, Becca owns Kieran, and Keito owns, well …Keito.Author note: sorry for not updating for so long, had WAY too much homework. And they said 8th grade was easy.. yeah right!________________________ FlashbackKeito plopped back on the couch.“ok Kieran go ahead” Keito said in a I-know-something-you-don’t-want-me-to-know way. I know she likes My brother, Toby. I also know he feels the same way…. O well I’ll just watch how thing work out. Keito thought. Kieran hesitated, before standing up and walking over to the machine._____________________________Kieran hesitantly looked back, “Um…Toby wanna help me with this one?” she asked nervously.“Sure” he jumped up and walked over to her.“ is this one ok?” She asked curiously, he nodded.The song info appeared on the screen:‘ Nothing Better’ -the Postal Service(Toby)Will someone please call a surgeonWho can crack my ribs and repair this broken heartThat you're deserting for better company?I can't accept that it's over... I will block the door like a goalie tending the netIn the third quarter of a tied-game rivalry So just say how to make it rightAnd i swear I’ll do my best to complyTell me am i right to think that there could be nothing betterThan making you my bride and slowly growing old together (Kieran)I feel I must interject here you're getting carried away feeling sorry for yourselfWith these revisions and gaps in historySo let me help you remember.I've made charts and graphs that should finally make it clear.I've prepared a lecture on why i have to leaveSo please back away and let me go(Toby) I can't my darling I love you so... (Both)Oh, oh(Toby)Tell me am I right to think that there could be nothing betterThan making you my bride and slowly growing old together(Kieran) Don't you feed me lines about some idealistic futureYour heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures(Toby) I admit that I have made mistakes and I swearI'll never wrong you again(Kieran) You've got a lure I can't deny, But you've had your chance so say goodbyeSay goodbye…The song ended and both looked at each other, neither realized how close they were their lips touched accidentally. Neither of them pulled away from a few moments“Ahem” Keito cleared her throat. The two broke away from the accidental kiss and blushed. Both walked back to the couch, Toby in front of Kieran. Kieran never noticed that Keito put her foot in front of her until it was too late… Kieran tripped and landed right on Toby, who turned around at just the ‘right’ moment. Everyone just looked at the two, yet again they kissed ‘accidentally’ but who knows if it really was an ‘accident’. they parted from their kiss and stood up, both blushing like mad. “o-ok w-who wants to go next?” Kieran asked sheepishly as she sat down beside Toby. “I will” Faust stood up from his seat in the back of the room. “sure knock yourself out” Hikari encouraged him. He scanned through the song list until he found the perfect one. He clicked the song without saying a word the song info appeared on the screen ‘Like a Surgeon’-Weird Al Yankovic Faust VIII:I finally made it through med schoolSomehow I made it throughI'm just an internI still make a mistake or twoI was last in my classBarely passed at the instituteNow I'm trying to avoid, yah I'm trying to avoidA malpractice suitHey, like a surgeonCuttin' for the very first timeLike a surgeonOrgan transplants are my lineBetter give me all your gauze nurseThis patient's fading fastComplications have set inDon't know how long he'll lastLet me see, that I.V.Here we go - time to operateI'll pull his insides out, pull his insides outAnd see what he ateLike a surgeon, heyCuttin' for the very first timeLike a surgeonHere's a waiver for you to signWoe, woe, woeIt's a fact - I'm a quackThe disgrace of the A.M.A.'Cause my patients die, yah my patients dieBefore they can payLike a surgeon, heyCuttin' for the very first timeLike a surgeonGot your kidneys on my mindLike a surgeon, ooh like a surgeonWhen I reach insideWith my scalpel, and my forceps, and retractorsOh oh, oh oh, woe, ohOoh baby, yahI can hear your heartbeatFor the very last time He finished the song and everyone, even Anna and Ren had a somewhat freaked out look on their faces. “ummm… ya…um Great job Faust-san” Tamao said shyly. No one else said anything. “Ummm… who wants to go next?” Hikari asked, after snapping out of her daze. “I Will!” Hao shot up from his seat and grabbed the mike before anyone could protest.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Keito-Chan on October 13, 2005, 2:48:35 AM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-Chan*smirk* ROFL! good 1. i cant wait to see wut Hao comes up with *smirk again* oh well, good 1. *stares @ Toby and Kieran* O.O byzez
~Keito