Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Hao's secret

umm the title kinda gives it away. lots of songs involved 3 OCS (Hikari,Keito, Kieran... obviously.)

Chapter 7 - Hao's secret

Chapter 7 - Hao's secret
Hikari n Ren: Hikari260 doesn’t own Shaman king or any of the songs involved in this storyAuthor note: Ok very late OOC (out of character) warning. But other than that I got nothing to say. Enjoy the karaoke!! Hao and…um Hao are next________________________FlashbackHe finished the song and everyone, even Anna and Ren had a somewhat freaked out look on their faces. “ummm… ya…um Great job Faust-san” Tamao said shyly. No one else said anything. “Ummm… who wants to go next?” Hikari asked, after snapping out of her daze. “I Will!” Hao shot up from his seat and grabbed the mike before anyone could protest. ______________He scanned the list for a good song….moments later…” AHA! I FOUND IT” he exclaimed stupidly. Toby, Kieran, and JJ fell out of their seats as the song info was shown I Feel Pretty- West side story (Hikari260: I’m evil aren’t I?)I feel pretty Oh so pretty I feel pretty and witty and bright And I pity Any girl who isn’t me tonight I feel charming Oh so charming It’s alarming how charming I feel And so pretty that I hardly can believe I’m real See the pretty girl in the mirror there? Who can that attractive girl be? Such a pretty face Such a pretty dress Such a pretty smile Such a pretty me I feel stunning And entrancing Feel like running And dancing for joy For I’m loved By a pretty wonderful boy See the pretty girl in the mirror there? Who can that attractive girl be? Such a pretty face Such a pretty dress Such a pretty smile Such a pretty me I feel stunning And entrancing Feel like running And dancing for joy For I’m loved By a pretty wonderful boy Everyone’s jaws dropped, as the song ended, Hao had a mischievous grin on his face. “uhh….umm… Hao…that was…..and interesting choice” Hikari managed to say. Kieran, Toby and JJ sat on the ground and stared at their master… Hao burst out laughing hysterically. “Guys relax I’m just kidding, here’s the real song.. He went back to the machine, this time picking the correct song. He grabbed the mike. The screen showed the real infoDeeper Underground-JamiroquaiYeah, you know they're gonna bring it down now They're gonna wreck it down, yeah Something's come to rock me and I can't keep my head I've never seen the New York city streets when my leg'ers still treads I know I'm still better off standin' in the shadows far from humans with guns But now, it's too late, there's no escape from what they have done, come on I'm goin' deeper underground There's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground There's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground Well, I got to go deeper Got to go much deeper yeah Ah, yeah, they're gonna wreck it down, yeah Step dooooo, down, d-down, d-d-down, hey, hey Yeah, we gotta bring it down yeah Some people with a pocket full of money and an eye full of hate Take your pleasure with destruction of of everything that they try to create Somebody tell me why this own mankind only tip of them touch Heaven, help them when they bite off more than they can chew and now, it's too much I'm goin' deeper underground, hey, ah There's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground There's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground There's too much panic in this town I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin' deeper underground Something's come to rock me and I can't keep my head I've never seen the New York city streets when my leg'ers still treads I know I'm still better off standin' in the shadows far from humans with guns But now, it's too late, there's no escape from what they have done I'm goin' deeper underground There's too much panic in this town I'm goin' deeper underground I'm goin' deeper underground (I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin') I'm goin' deeper underground (I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin') I'm goin' deeper underground (I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', got to go, got to deeper) Deeper, deeper, yeah I'm goin' deeper underground (I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', got to go deeper) I'm goin' deeper underground (I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin',I'm goin', deeper, gotta get down now, they're gonna bring it down, yeah) I'm goin' deeper underground (I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', I'm goin', they're gonna bring it down now) I'm goin' deeper underground..He put the mike down, still smiling because of his prank earlier JJ, Kieran, and Toby clapped for their master. “Hey Hao, I think that 1st one was more you” Horo joked. The three followers of Hao glared at him, “Horo, you’d better run” Kieran advised. An angry Hao began chasing him, “AHH!! RELAXE DUDE I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!” Horo tried to apologize, Hao wasn’t listening. He grabbed Horo by the back of his neck “ ONIISAN LET HIM GO YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!!” Yoh shouted. Reluctantly Hao let go of Horo, “well tonight wasn’t a total bust” Ren joked, Horo sat back down beside Tamao and massaged his neck. “ok who wants to go now?” Hao sat back down with his followers. “I WILL!” Chocolove bolted up “NO YOU WONT!!” a pissed off Anna spoke. “…o.k.…” his head hung low. “I will if no one else want to” Manta stood up.Ok Manta’s up.. What song will I make him sing? MWAHAHA only I know!!Hikari: she has got to stop drinking sugar waterHS: but it taste good!!! And its not sugar water, its Gatorade!Hikari: whatever (walks away)HS: o and don’t forget to start thinking of requests for the chapters after 12.(NO Yaoi sorry yaoi fans) just include the name of the song and who u want to sing it and I’ll get right on it (after 12 that is)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment