Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Clones and Addicts

The Naruto crew and some other Kunouichi, or female ninjas (Me,Keito,Kieran,and Enju) join em in a Karaoke party Swears in lyrics, and 'Jolt' soda related incidents

Chapter 1 - Clones and Addicts

Chapter 1 - Clones and Addicts
Yo peoples sorry its been taking me so long for an update or a new series, (all other stories are on Hiatus; or on hold) but here it is! O and a few stray Kunouichi (me, Keito, Kieran and Enju) will be crashing the party too.I'LL TAKE REQUESTA AS SOON AS U GIVE EM!!!! AND TRY TO HAVE EM UP ON TIME. (no Yaoi or Yuri , sorry) ^^ peace love and donuts people!!!! (Vash quote)Disclaimer: I own nothing except the character Nami Mitsu ^^ enjoy the cast list (and Monty Python comments) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CastNami Mitsu as… head of special moose effects, Jk, herself (ME!!) Keitorin as… creator of Moose Costumes , jk herself (Keito)Shimauma-sensei as…Moose choreographer , jk, herself (Kieran)Naruto Uzumaki as Himself (s)Sasuke Uchiha as… himselfSakura Haruno as… herselfKakashi Hatake as… Bob, just kidding, HimselfSabaku no Gaara as… HimselfItachi Uchiha as… himself *Keito dragged him*Shikamaru Nara as… HimselfIno Yamanaka as… Mary queen of Scots, jk, herselfChoji Akimichi as… HimselfKiba Inuzuka as… HimselfHinata Hyuga as… herself Neji Hyuga as… HimselfMaster Iruka as… HimselfJiraiya as …the super pervertKyuubi as…itself ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------No one knew quite how they got there, but there they were; 17 Shinobi and Kunoichi all in a karaoke lounge. “what the hell are we doing here?!” Keitorin shouted, to no one in particular. “pipe down, it doesn’t matter, but I blame them” Nami pointed an accusing finger towards Kakashi-sensei, Iruka-sensei, and Shimauma-sensei . “now now we’re as innocent as you guys” Kakashi said falsely. “well anyways were at a Karaoke lounge, so someone do some karaoke” Shi-sensei said. An awkward silence filled the room. Sasuke stood of in the corner, trying to look cool though that was hard with Keitorin hanging on his arm and Sakura fawning over him “Sasuke-kun, sing a song for me!” Keitorin said, hearts in her eyes. “No, He’ll sing a song for me!!” the pink haired girl said, anger very apparent in her eyes. Shikamaru and Ino watched this ‘lovers quarrel’ from on of the couches “how bothersome” Shikamaru said as he rubbed his temple. “they’ll never give up” Ino sighed, true she had gotten over her fascination of Sasuke and found someone more…close. (A.N: *cough,cough*Shika*cough* Maru* couch, couch*) Nami and Naruto were sitting on some chairs rambling on about ramen. “my faves are beef and Miso, how bout you?” Nami asked him curiously. “Same here!” (A.N.: I don’t know his real fave flavor) The others all stood in various places, except anywhere near the karaoke machine. Minutes passed and still nothing, all conversations stopped. Nami whispered something to Naruto, a sly grin appeared on his face. All eyes were on him, o please tell me he’s not gonna do what I think he’s gonna do Sakura groaned at the thought. that idiot, he’s going to make us look like fools Sasuke thought as he looked at his blond teammate. this will be interesting all the jounins’ (and one chuunin) seemed to think. Naruto walked to the machine, browsed through the sings then turned back to the small crowd, “Shadow Clone no Jutsu” he said, other Naruto appeared. One of The Narutos pressed the button. The title of the song shown on the screen: I think I’m a clone now- weird Al Yankovic Half of the crowd rolled their eyes. As the Narutos began to sing…(Naruto 1)Isn't it strange...? Feels like I'm lookin' in the mirrorWhat would people say...if only they knew that I wasPart of some geneticist's planBorn to be a carbon copy manThere in a petri dish late one nightThey took a donor's body cell and fertilized a human egg and so I say...(Naruto 2)I think I'm a clone nowThere's always two of me just a-hangin' aroundI think I'm a clone now'Cause every chromosome is a hand-me-downLook at the way...we go out walking close togetherI guess you could say...I'm really beside myselfI still remember how it beganThey produced a carbon copy manBorn in a science lab late one nightWithout a mother or a fatherJust a test tube and a womb with a view...(Naruto 1)I think I'm a clone nowThere's always two of me just a-hangin' aroundI think I'm a clone now'Cause every chromosome is a hand-me-downI think I'm a clone nowAnd I can stay at home while I'm out of townI think I'm a clone now'Cause every pair of genes is a hand-me-downSigning autographs for my fansCome and meet the carbon copy manLivin' in stereo, it's all rightWell I can be my own best friend and I can send myself for pizza, so I say...(both Narutos)I think I'm a clone nowAnother one of me's always hangin' aroundI think I'm a clone now'Cause every chromosome is a hand-me-downI think I'm a clone nowI've been on Oprah Winfrey, I'm world renownedI think I'm a clone nowAnd every pair of genes is a hand-me-downI think I'm a clone nowThats my genetic twin always hangin' aroundI think I'm a clone now'Cause every chromosome is a hand-me-down He finished the song and undid the jutsu, the crowd actually laughed, well Sasuke didn’t cuz, he’s well Sasuke. Things started to liven up, “ I’ll go!” Sakura piped, she let her iron grip off of Keitorin, whom she had gotten into a fight with earlier. Keitorin put down her Kunai. Sakura pranced up to the machine, clicked a song and turned to the crowd “this is dedicated to My Sasuke-kun” Ignoring the death glare she was receiving from Keitorin. Sasuke looked up after hearing his name, he instantly rolled his eye. The song title shown: Addicted -Simple PlanThe others rolled their eyes, another attempt at his affection, bound to fail.I heard you're doing okay But I want you to knowI'm a dickI'm addicted to youI can't pretend I don't careWhen you don't think about meDo you think I deserve this?I tried to make you happy but you left anywayI'm trying to forget thatI'm addicted to youBut I want it and I need it I'm addicted to youNow it's overCan't forget what you saidAnd I never wanna do this againHeartbreakerHeartbreakerHeartbreakerSince the day I met you And after all we've been throughI'm still a dickI'm addicted to youI think you know that it's trueI'd run a thousand miles to get youDo you think I deserve this?I tried to make you happyI did all that I couldJust to keep youBut you left anywayI'm trying to forget thatI'm addicted to youBut I want it and I need it I'm addicted to youNow it's overCan't forget what you saidAnd I never wanna do this againHeartbreakerHeartbreakerHow long will I be waiting?Until the end of timeI don't know why I'm still waitingI can't make you mineI'm trying to forget thatI'm addicted to youBut I want it and I need it I'm addicted to youI'm trying to forget thatI'm addicted to youBut I want it and I need it I'm addicted to youNow it's overCan't forget what you saidAnd I never wanna do this againHeartbreakerHeartbreakerI'm addicted to youHeartbreakerI'm addicted to youHeartbreakerI'm addicted to youHeartbreakerI'm addicted to youHeartbreaker She bowed and walked off the stage, everyone’s eyes were wide. “that was… interesting” Kakashi said to Iruka. “well she’s your student” Iruka said with a laugh.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------who’s next? First person to request/comment will choose. Sayonara, and thank you for reading.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment