Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - photograph and lazy songs

The Naruto crew and some other Kunouichi, or female ninjas (Me,Keito,Kieran,and Enju) join em in a Karaoke party Swears in lyrics, and 'Jolt' soda related incidents

Chapter 2 - photograph and lazy songs

Chapter 2 - photograph and lazy songs
Yo people, Ok since no one reviewed, like I asked, I will pick the next people... u know u can comment or review or even request. It wouldn’t hurt… its that little box on the bottom left side of the screen… if u do I’ll give u a Naruto character plushy of your choice!! *holds up many different Naruto plush’s’ * Warning for OOC-ness, and the late arrival of Enju Onee and a ‘special’ guest. Disclaimer: I own Naruto -dodges Kunai thrown by assassins- ok ok I don’t!! I only own Nami Mitsu who has been renamed ‘Nikki Hoshikuro’ sorry if I confuse u. o and I tweaked the lyrics ‘slightly‘ (to match the genders, from now on) .-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Review:She bowed and walked off the stage, everyone’s eyes were wide. “that was… interesting” Kakashi said to Iruka. “well she’s your student” Iruka said with a laugh. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After getting over the minor shock of Sakura’s …um…interesting, yeah interesting song the crowd pondered who’d go up next. Before anyone could say anything, there was a loud bang on the door, which no one noticed before. “ OI LEMME IN!!” Nikki and Keitorin both did an anime sweat drop. “its Enju” they both said flatly. Gaara, who was closest to the door, opened it to see a rather pissed kunoichi, with an odd package like thing close in one hand and a shinobi in the other. “took ya long enough Gaara-kun” she said before walking in After much restraint (and some sedatives), Sasuke was stopped from attempting to kill the shinobi, Itachi . “Oi Enju, what’s in the bag?” Nikki asked curiously. A mischievous smirk plagued her face. “do you two remember that time when we got sugar high and we got in trouble for almost shaving that cat?” she laughed at the mentioning of the poor feline. Almost everyone except for Nikki and Keitorin looked either extremely confused or extremely creeped out. Oh, Yeah. The Jolt soda!!!” both exclaimed after snapping out of their memories. The three stopped their little conversation, leaving the others severely confused. “ok who’s up?” Nikki asked enthusiastically. After a short silence someone finally said something. “I’ll go” Kakashi-sensei spoke as he walked towards the machine (AN: Kakashi’s gonna sing!! Yes I have problems jk, but not really. Hey how does he do that through the mask?) as he scanned the songs the others pondered what song he was gonna do hmm, probably something perverted Naruto mused mentally. pervert seemed to be included in everyone’s thoughts. “aha!” he clicked the song he found and what shocked the others is that it wasn’t perverted at all“in memory of my old friends; Obito and Rin” he said before he began.Photograph- Nickelback Look at this photographEvery time I do it makes me laughHow did our eyes get so red?And what the hell is on Obbie’s head?And This is where I grew upI think the present owner fixed it upI never knew we ever went withoutThe second floor is hard for sneakin’ outAnd This is where I went to schoolMost of the time had better things to doCriminal record says I broke in twiceI must’ve done it half a dozen timesI wonder if it’s too lateShould I go back and try to graduateLife’s better now than it was back thenIf I was them, I wouldn’t let me inOh oh ohOh god I, IEvery memory of looking out the back doorI Had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floorIt’s hard to say itTime to say itGoodbye, GoodbyeEvery memory of walking out the front doorI found the photo of the friend that I was looking forIt's hard to say itTime to say itGoodbye, GoodbyeGoodbyyyyeeeeRemember the old arcadeBlew every dollar that we ever madeThe cops hated us hanging outThey say somebody went and burned it downWe used to listen to the radioAnd sing along with every song we’d knowWe said someday we’d find out how it feelsTo sing to more than just the steering wheelRin’s the first girl I kissedI was so nervous that I nearly missedShe’s had a couple of kids since thenI haven’t seen her since God knows whenOh oh ohOh god I, IEvery memory of looking out the back doorI had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floorIt’s hard to say itTime to say itGoodbye, GoodbyeEvery memory of walking out the front doorI found the photo of the friend that I was looking forIt's hard to say itTime to say itGoodbye, GoodbyeI miss that townI miss the facesYou can't eraseYou can't replace itI miss that townI can't believe itSo hard to stayToo hard to leave itIf I could relive those daysI know the one thing that would never changeEvery memory of looking out the back doorI had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floorIt’s hard to say itTime to say itGoodbye, GoodbyeEvery memory of walking out the front doorI found the photo of the friend that I was looking forIt's hard to say itIt’s time to say itGoodbye, GoodbyeLook at this photographEvery time I do it makes me laughEvery time I do it makes me. He walked away from the machine; Nikki, Enju, Keitorin and a few others were clapping. “great job sensei” Sakura chimed. He only grinned behind his mask. it makes you wonder what they mean by ‘what the hell is on obbie’s head?’ Nikki pondered, for some strange reason, an image of a boy with a small octopus on his head popped into her head.WTF!? she shrugged it off. “great job Sensei, who’s up next?” she looked around the room, Sasuke was in a daze, Keitorin and Sakura were fighting over him, Naruto was eating a cup of ramen he’d found, the others were talking, and what’s this! Itachi was reaching for a can of Jolt soda, (AN: Now for those of you who don’t know, Jolt soda is a highly caffinated and sugary soda (there are some states where I think its banned). One sip can get you VERY hyper, think of what a whole can could do?) a devious plot began to unfold within the confines of Nikki’s mind. “Shika-kun go on, sing one” Ino whispered to her boyfriend ( I clarified that she’d moved past her obsession no?). he shrugged “how troublesome” he mumbled before getting up. ha I got him wrapped around my fingertip the blond thought triumphantly. He fumbled around for a few moments, trying to find a good song. “aha!” is something along the lines of what he said. He clicked the play button. The song title read: Lazy-Lagwagon an anime sweatdrop appeared on everyone, except for Sasuke and Gaara.I just lost my jobI just lost my girlThings are getting way out of handBut my living room is like quicksandSucks me downI'll never leaveIn the groundMy cable TVI'm burnt out and lazyLooking, Dwelling, frack me!I'm lazyLook at my catWhy can't I live like thatAll other animals except usdo nothing else but eat and shootYesterdayIs not the timeTomorrowHasn't yet begunAnother weekAnother MonthGoing, Always, frack youI'm lazyI have no faults to fear, I'm down hereThere's nothing to fear, no changes'Cause having it all means nothingI am not in beyond great pressure or the reason I see on youBlue day againTrying to reach endA call, the machine, unseen actionNo act of faithNo deed of goodYesterdayIs not the timeTomorrowIs it not yet hereAnother monthAnother year! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ok so now if you want to request I will do them (Yaoi is not accepted neither is Yuri) PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u do I’ll give you a Naruto character plushie of your choice!!!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cooleo on August 4, 2006, 11:36:31 AM

cooleo on
cooleomake sasuke sing I am... by crush 40

Hotaru-chan-fan on July 9, 2006, 1:00:23 AM

Hotaru-chan-fan on
Hotaru-chan-fanYou should make Hinata sing Coming Clean by Hilary Duff. ^_^

anime_freakey4life on May 2, 2006, 11:49:00 AM

anime_freakey4life on
anime_freakey4lifemake gai,lee and nikki sing let me see your grizzl(sp)

hatakekakashi_1337 on March 18, 2006, 10:02:38 PM

hatakekakashi_1337 on
hatakekakashi_1337Oops.. Nevermind -accedentally misread the storu -_-"- Forgive me... Da*n I feel stupid now...

hatakekakashi_1337 on March 16, 2006, 7:05:59 AM

hatakekakashi_1337 on
hatakekakashi_1337Hehehe! You should make Shikamaru sing 'I hate everything about you' by three days grace xD! *it's fitting, right?*

Narufan on February 16, 2006, 6:53:51 AM

Narufan on
Narufanoh, oh oh oh !make kisame ,kabuto and gai show up and they all drink one of the jotlts and they sing im the only gay eskimo by weird al!and neji and lee singing bohemian rhaspody!

skitzo on February 15, 2006, 7:28:23 AM

skitzo on
skitzothis rocks !! i love the songs u picked out and heres a small request: could kiba do "who let the dogs out"by the baha men i think that would be so funny!
this story is a deff faves ^_^