Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Reborn and a new discovery

I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)

Chapter 2 - Reborn and a new discovery

Chapter 2 - Reborn and a new discovery
Title : Reborn and a new discovery

Disclaimer : see chapter 1

Enjoy this chapter! ^^



The person whose name is Yami told Yugi that he only knows his name because he always saw Yugi in his dreams. Not just that, he saw Joey, Tristen, Tea and other duelists in his dreams too! This happened since he was 7 years old. ( This might have a connection with Yugis Millennium Puzzle, do you remember that Yugi gets the puzzle when he was 7 years old ? ) Yugi opened his bag and took a box out ( do you remember the box that contains Millennium Puzzle ? after the ceremony battle, he put all his duel monster cards into this box ). Yugi asked Yami whether he remembered this box or not. Yami took the box and said that he did not know anything about this box. Suddenly, the box glowed brightly and Yamis memory of his past and the memory of him with his friends returned to him. Yugi realized that this is the Millennium Box because his grandfather, Solomon told him once that an Egyptian called Akunadin ( remember him ? :P ) has created 7 Millennium Items and this is the 8th Millennium Item. This box can seal a persons memory of his/her past or present and it can also seal a Millennium Items power. Yami got all of his memories back thanks to the Millennium Box. Yugi was overjoyed and invited him to stay in his house ( in Japan ).

Since he was an orphan, he can decide his own choice and I am sure that Yugis family members will allow Yami to stay with him So now, Yami is back! Yay!! ^^



Stay tune to the next chapter , Chapter 3 : Surprises !

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on December 20, 2007, 7:31:50 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosawesome^^