Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Surprises

I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)

Chapter 3 - Surprises

Chapter 3 - Surprises
Title : Surprises

Disclaimer : see chapter 1
You know how Yami appears in my story So who appears next ? You will find out in this chapter. Enjoy! ^^



After the interview with Germany (Game Company) ( I just dont know how to named this company -____- ) and the encounter with Yami, everything was gone back to normal. This time, Yami stayed in Yugis house and of course, Yugi told everyone about Yami and the Millennium Box. ( So, everyone who are friends with Yami are overjoyed, especially Joey, Tristen and Tea! ) but Seto is getting grumpy when he knew that Yami has returned, because he has another rival! ( lol XD ) Yami and Yugi were studied in the same class, many students thought they were twins! :P ( Because Yugi and Yami are in the same height! ) One day, Yugis neighbour moved to somewhere else. A few days later, a new family that came from Malaysia moved to Yugis neighbours house! Both Yugi and Yami were dueling in their room ( they shared a room but have two beds, you know, a bed that has a ladder! XD ) Solomon, Yugis grandfather told them that they have a new neighbour. Solomon invited one of the family members into their house. Then, a girl entered Yugis room and Yugi was shocked to see his old pen-pal, Celine! ( Yay! My character appeared! XD ) They hugged each other and Yugi introduced Celine and Yami to each other. Yugi told Yami that he and Celine met each other since they were kindergarden until when Celine and Yugi were 8 years old. ( Yep! They are in the same age! ) Celine had to go back to her homeland, Malaysia because of her grandmothers illnessand her fathers business. ( Celine was born in Malaysia and she moved to Japan when she was 3 years old because one of her mothers cousin was a Japanese and Celines family decided to stay in Japan for a few years. ) Since then, Celine and Yugi sent letters or email to each other.

So, Celine knew everything about Yugis (other self) after Yugi completed his puzzle and everything happened from Duelist Kingdom until when ceremony battle ended!



Stay tune for the next chapter ! Chapter 4 : The Tournament !

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on December 20, 2007, 7:33:15 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoscool, wonder if Celine and Yugi will be more than friends^^