Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The 6 Kings

I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)

Chapter 5 - The 6 Kings

Chapter 5 - The 6 Kings
Title : The 6 Kings

Disclaimer : see chapter 1 and (The 6 Kings) are created by me! XD
So, everyone around the world has entered the tournament including Yugi, Yami, Celine, Joey, Kaiba and Mai Valentine, what happens next ? You will find out soon, Enjoy! ^^


The tournament has begun and just you have suspected, Yugi and friends entered the 4th round successfully. When they look at the board where the name of their opponents were listed, Kaiba was slightly surprised that their opponents were the famous group of duelists in Germany who were known as (The 6 Kings). They are Ken, Kris, Kelvin, Kaarlo, Karnword, and Kellen. ( They are brothers and they were born in the family which their tradision is to (duel) ! o.O  that is why their last name are called (dueler) ) They were known as the undefeatable duelists and they possessed amazing duel monster cards. Kaiba knew them because the chief minister of the (Game Company) from Germany told him the story about them. He also told Yugi and the others not to underestimate them but Joey seem confident and told Kaiba not to worry. Kaiba replied to him by telling how foolish and stupid he was to think something like that ( because Joey cant even beat Kaiba! ) Before Joey was ready to swing his fist on Kaiba, Yugi stopped him and said the 4th round has just begun so Yugi and the others rushed to the battle field where they duel against their opponents. Everyone was ready except Celine who was kind of nervous. A few hours later, the battle was over. Yugi and the others were all entered to the 5th round ( much to Kaibas surprise because Joey beat one of the member of (The 6 Kings) easily ) The only one left who was still in the 4th round was Celine and her opponent was Kellen, the leader of (The 6 Kings). She was afraid that she could not beat Kellen so someone (inside) her told her that (she) would take Celines place and dueled with Kellen. Celine had no choice but to agree with that person (inside) her. After she (transform) into another person, (she) walked into battle field and was ready to duel with Kellen.

Who is the person (inside) Celine ? Find out in the next chapter! Capter 6 : The difference !

- for your information, the person (inside) Celine was actually a spirit! Youll find out soon..:P

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on December 20, 2007, 7:36:25 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaosmy guess it has to be a Yami, sweet chapter^^