Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The difference

I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)

Chapter 6 - The difference

Chapter 6 - The difference
Title : The difference

Disclaimer : see chapter 1

Enjoy this chapter! If you dont understand anything about this story or chapter, tell me please!



Everyone enjoyed watching the battle between (her) and Kellen. However, only Yugi and Yami noticed the differences between Celine and the girl who was standing on the battle field, ready to pick another card from her deck. This girl was tied with a blue rubber band in pony-tailed style. Her eyes seemed to look sharper than Celine. Other than that, she wore a different outfit, a purple jacket with yellow sleeveless shirt and dark blue jeans. It doesnt matter what she was wearing or why she tied her hair up. What matters are her sudden changes on the way she spoke and her behavior. Her voice seemed to be slightly deeper than Celine and only Yugi noticed that. Celine and Yugi are pen-pals and they always used webcams to chat when they were online. Yugi will never forget her sweet voice. The way Celine behaved did not looked like the girl on the battle field. The girl was more like the tomboy type and she was more confident, braver and matured than Celine. She could disguise as a man easily! Nevermind that, what it matters the most was the battle between the girl and Kellen who was a skillful duelist. Eventually, it was the girl who wins the duel and entered the 5th round successfully. (She) walked down the ladder of the battle field and went towards the place where Yugi and the others were located, leaving a shocking Kellen behind. Before Yugi and the others had the chance to see the girls face, she (transform) back to Celine. Celine was glad that the person (inside) her had helped her win this 4th round. If it was not for (her), Kellen would have defeated her in this round. Everyone were happy for Celine except Yugi and Yami who were just smiled and congratulated Celine on her victory to the 5th round. Yugi and Yami were sure that (the girl) on the battle field just now was not Celine and they were determined to find out the real identity of (the girl). Before Yugi and the others left the battle field, Kellen rushed to Celines side and proposed to her. ( o.O ) and somehow, Yugi was slightly jealous of Kellen with unknown reasons. ( lol..XD )

But do not worry, Celine has no interest in Kellen so she rejected his proposal, poor Kellen! XD the identity of (the girl) will be revealed soon! So stay tune for the next chapter, Chapter 7 : Tea Appears!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on December 20, 2007, 7:37:39 PM

ladychaos on
ladychaoscool!, can't wait for the next chapter XD