Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Final Round

I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)

Chapter 8 - The Final Round

Chapter 8 - The Final Round
Title : The Final Round
Disclaimer : see chapter 1

Ok, the 5th and the final round will be in this chapter ( duh! ) Sorry for not telling you about the progress of the tournament in full details and how the duel goes for Yugi and the others. I have never duel with someone before..( you can say that I have absolutely NO knowledge about this dueling thing, except the fact that I know only a few duel monsters that are my favourite! :P ) and I didn't buy any Yugioh cards so the only way is to skip the dueling progress, sorry! I hope you're not dissapointed as you have to know that I like Yugioh all because of the story, not the dueling game! :o (after all, this is just the summary but I will write the real and full details of this story after I finish writing this whole summary thing! ) alright, enough babbling from me and on to the story! So, enjoy, folks! :D and review/comment!! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were having a great battle especially the battle between Yami and Kaiba but finally, the 5th round was over and the result is..(dun dun dun dunn..you guessed it! ;) ) Yugi, Yami and Celube were the winner of this 5th round! (yay! :D ) And just as Yugi and Yami suspected, the person who was dueling with Mai Valentine wasn't Celine but the person 'inside' her. Celine's dueling skills wasn't as good as 'the person' who have won the 4th and 5th round. Since Yugi and Yami won this round, they might have an opportunity to find out the true secret behind Celine's 'new partner'. In the 6th round which was the final round, Yugi, Yami and Celine will enter a machine which will send them to 3-dimensional world. They will have to fight and destroy all the monsters by using their duel monsters, then they will duel with 10 duelists created by the machine before they meet 'the King'. The person who duels the fastest and gets the most points wins and will be the winner of this tournament! :D Yugi, Yami and Celine (who had transformed into 'another person') entered the machine. Then, each of them were being sent to three different worlds. Yugi landed on a strange medieval world while Yami landed on a cemetery, full of zombies and mummies! ( scary! XD ) The girl who live inside Celine's body eventually landed on a dark, spooky forest. Although they were in different, separate worlds, they were going to the same destination that leads to the location where 'The King' was waiting for them..The battle has begun and they tried their best to win this tournament..(good luck to them! :P )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and so the real battle has begun, we are so excited to know who wins this tournament, aren't we ? so please keep on reading and leave me a comment! :P stay tune for the next chapter, Chapter 9 : The Secret Weapon!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment